PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 is the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urbrekenmybals
06-16-2008, 03:27 AM
Dude I was completely shitting my pants when I heard they were making another fallout. The Fallout series is the best I have ever played. I hope to god bethesda makes a good Fallout since Interplay went out of business. If they don't make it good im going to go to their building and shoot the shit out of them then burn the building and piss on the ashes.:uzi:

IRONMAN
06-16-2008, 04:17 AM
well, its been announced for a very, very long time now. Secondly, its Bethesda. They will not fail. Now welcome to 360a & enjoy your stay.

Mr Arrow
06-16-2008, 04:31 AM
Dude I was completely shitting my pants when I heard they were making another fallout. The Fallout series is the best I have ever played. I hope to god bethesda makes a good Fallout since Interplay went out of business. If they don't make it good im going to go to their building and shoot the shit out of them then burn the building and piss on the ashes.:uzi:

It's just a game and you're issuing threats.

Now wipe your bottom and put the gun away.

You Are Scum
06-22-2008, 03:17 PM
I use to have my doubts along time ago about fallout 3 being in the hands of another company, but after you play an elder scrolls game you will know that they wont fail at this godly game.

Pedro9000
08-04-2008, 04:45 PM
Ive never played a fallout game before and I am itching to get a try of the latest one, hope this will be a good representation of the series. I just hope the storyline doesnt follow too much.....

laundryman
08-06-2008, 02:08 AM
Bethesda made Oblvion.

Oblivion kicked ass.

Fallout kicked ass before.

Therefore, this will kick an exubrent amount of ass. Simple science :)

ColossalKiller7
08-06-2008, 02:24 AM
One problem with everyone saying that the previous Fallout's sucked: The first 2 and this one have nothing in common.

CloudStr1f3
08-20-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here:

This game will be good.

That's right, I said it.

Ice97
10-20-2008, 02:05 AM
Bethesda made Oblvion.

Oblivion kicked ass.

Fallout kicked ass before.

Therefore, this will kick an exubrent amount of ass. Simple science :)

Simple math makes sense:)

kantizuni
10-20-2008, 02:09 AM
Way to bring up a post 2 months old... And just for the record, there were THREE fallout games before this one. :)

DJbruce
10-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Way to bring up a post 2 months old... And just for the record, there were THREE fallout games before this one. :) Fallout Tactics ?

garbfink
10-20-2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah but tactics went of a little bit of a tangent, good game but I think it stands in its own right.

CollossalKiller7 Wrote "One problem with everyone saying that the previous Fallout's sucked: The first 2 and this one have nothing in common."

How so? the history and story seem to be related to the previous 2 games, with a little bit of poetic liscence here and there, obiviously tha game play has had a huge overhaul but I would say there is a lot in common with the games.

DJbruce
10-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah but tactics went of a little bit of a tangent, good game but I think it stands in its own right.

CollossalKiller7 Wrote "One problem with everyone saying that the previous Fallout's sucked: The first 2 and this one have nothing in common."

How so? the history and story seem to be related to the previous 2 games, with a little bit of poetic liscence here and there, obiviously tha game play has had a huge overhaul but I would say there is a lot in common with the games. Well the only other fallout game I could think of was Brotherhood of steel for the ps2 and xbox.

Danteveli
10-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Someplaces on net you can get the Tech version of Fallout 3 as it was made by Black Isle (game was like 90% complete).

garbfink
10-20-2008, 03:06 PM
Really?!? I didn't know that, must be a bit of a crappy ending though :D

Black Isle are class they made another one of my favorite RPG's Baldurs Gate :D