PDA

View Full Version : Easy Way To Get 20 Kills

Roaming Dragon
06-16-2008, 05:12 PM
I know that there is already a thread explaining this achievement. But i have found a much simpler way to get it.

What you do is first go to play a scenario you do this by:

1. Clicking on single player
2. Clicking on Scenario

Now the one you want is Beta Centauri.

This scenario is based in the future, now because you don't have a time limit in scenario you can take as long as you want.

Pick the German Civilization this is because they have Automatic weapons which makes it quick and easy.

Start the game.

Now when you start off you see that you start off with Modern Military, set them to Defence.

Now just wait.

While your waiting i suggest you build the same unit twice just so you can form an army. You find that with all the add ons you get after killing 3 batches of enemy your defense total will go up to about 120 so your easy runnings.

Now all that happens is the barbarians come and attack you and because there Civilization is backward it takes a bout 2-3 seconds to kill them.

Quick and Easy.

-Roaming Dragon

dethklok
06-16-2008, 05:42 PM
thanks for the advice, i cant believe i never though of that lol. I will try that out later tonight

Roaming Dragon
06-16-2008, 05:46 PM
thanks for the advice, i cant believe i never though of that lol. I will try that out later tonight

I know it was irratating to find out because i got this in the campaign you know when your not on the scenario. But i was palyin on my brothers account and i just thought i'd do it see if it clikced and it did.

I was pissed lol cause i thought all that time messin about with that Ninja Army lol

-Roaming Dragon

jobys
06-18-2008, 11:12 AM
I'd already done this through campaign when I realised it could be done this way! Took less than 5 minutes for 20 sets of barbarians to move in but the 36 defence you have is no match!

Roaming Dragon
06-18-2008, 12:41 PM
I'd already done this through campaign when I realised it could be done this way! Took less than 5 minutes for 20 sets of barbarians to move in but the 36 defence you have is no match!

Yeah i know i got it in the career to, i just decided to play on scenario and thought it would be easier to do it that way thats all.

-Roaming Dragon

Tasty Ace
06-19-2008, 08:35 PM
thanks for the tip, when i get my 360 back i will be sure to do this

Hamster
07-02-2008, 06:00 AM
Thanks for the advice.

NJackson21
07-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Or just focus on tech, get a tank before anyone else, then go around blasting the crap out of anyone you see.

Roaming Dragon
07-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Or just focus on tech, get a tank before anyone else, then go around blasting the crap out of anyone you see.

Yes i realise there are other ways of getting this achievement. It does clearly state in the title that this is an 'Easy Way' so why would i tell people a long way to do it?

I'm obviously going to tell them an 'Easier' way to get the achievement.

-Roaming Dragon

NJackson21
07-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Easiest? Yes

Most fun way? Dunno

I find it really satisfying blowing the other cities to shreds with a tank army, they are unstopable.

True I Skill
07-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks, Il try it out later. :woop: