PDA

View Full Version : Mace attacks

ReaperMojo
06-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Could anyone help me with the mace attacks, i dont know where to find a mace. thanks for any much needed info.

its delicious
06-17-2008, 04:47 AM
Go to Central Park and smash down a big tree. One part of the tree will resemble a mace (long handle with big knob at the end). That's one way to get mace weapons, but I don't know of any others.

House of El
06-17-2008, 04:56 AM
Go to Central Park and smash down a big tree. One part of the tree will resemble a mace (long handle with big knob at the end). That's one way to get mace weapons, but I don't know of any others.
another mace weapon is on any building at the top,just rip out any antenna looking thing and it will also have a mace looking apperance

Skyripper
06-17-2008, 05:03 AM
I just did this in central park. Get an alert level going and just continue to pummel until you get the achievement. Plenty of trees around ! :uzi:

BlackDragon
06-17-2008, 07:01 AM
Smashed buildings often contain maces - basically, a stick with some concrete stuck on the end. Of course, you eventually gain the ability to turn Tanks into maces, but since you need (IIRC) the 15 Mace Kills feat to get that ability, I guess that's redundant.

ReaperMojo
06-17-2008, 12:55 PM
thanks for the info guys

RRIKER
06-17-2008, 01:02 PM

lol..."big knob" :p