PDA

View Full Version : Production

monkeyhair
06-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Hi ive read the achievement guide example but im now in the year 2082AD with only 86 production, i have 9 villages and im japanese race. Please help me

KNS
06-18-2008, 01:06 PM
I can't reach it too nevertheless I made a lot a buildings and wonders, my best was 132 :(

monkeyhair
06-18-2008, 01:08 PM
its annoying me now because ive built all the wonders, the only one left for me to do is the world bank :@ and i have all the buildings built in there

iskoot
06-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Your best bet would be to start over with a new civilization and read the Achievement Guide...it's been updated with the information you need.

monkeyhair
06-18-2008, 01:36 PM
ive already read that and thats what i was basing it on.

bonzojoe
06-18-2008, 05:13 PM
it is quite hard to do, when i got mine i followed the guide but i only ended up with about 140 production,
what i suggest is keep restarting until you get a decnt map (mine was surronded by 4 mountains and rest were trees) and ocne you do get about 135ish production switch your government to communism as it will add an extra 50% onto your total
but i'll be honest this does seam to be semi-luck based

iskoot
06-18-2008, 06:02 PM
While I agree some might be luck...I would say the majority of it isn't. One thing that you might want to look at is make sure your looking past just the tiles that are touching the city. When you expand your resource management, you don't want the outlying tiles to be food or science. So if you can, try building your city in the middle of a forest, and also try building next to a resource or 2...like oil, or oak. But yes I agree that communism is a must.

Also don't forget to use settlers to boost your production either.