Warning may contain bugged achievements (50 Pots)

i finished a very easy career jsut to get used to the game... I got the Season finish achieve, but all my crew had Maxed moral bars... unless full Yellow means angry idk ....

And the 50 pots.. One pot on deck = 5 pots in the water.. If you notice a 40 pot string is only 8 pots. You can count the 8 pots going off your deck.. sooo.. i guess it counts those pots and not the number on the screen.. cause if thats the case I dropped over 200...

okay i got morale but it was super weird. I saved right before a season ended and just kept ending the season and reloading....eventually after doing this several times the achievement popped.

I also have a theory about the shipwreck one.

huh. like what time was the countdown at when you began this??

and keep me posted on the shipwreck, but im still kinda bugged about the 50 pots achieve.. Five 40 string pots= 40 pots (40 pot string = 8 pots, 8x5=40)

I droped all of those and picked up two strong and re-dropped 3 srings. So in theory I dropped 74 pots that season.... =/

Nooo achieve for me.. =(

there were 11 minutes left in the countdown for the end of the season. What makes matters even weirder is that tico had fallen off the boat and so I was rushing him back to harbor to see the hospital.

When I docked everyone's meter was full and he was blacked out and not listed as part of my crew.

okay for somereason the two I can't get now are the:

Mr. Popular, and

Victor Delta

was wondering if the Mr Popular could be done in multiple careers, or is it just a single career..

and Rogue you told me switch out after the season.. Like 5 crewmates for King season and then a New 5 for the Opie??

did you get the 50 pot achievement?

Hell No!!! Im just gonna wait for someone to figure that one out..

by my calculations. 250 pots = 50 physical pots. well ive done this twice plus a few pots... still no cheevo, so IM just gonna wait that one out and concentrate on the possible =D

So yea Ill start the Mr. Popular when i got some time.. one boat, 2 king and 2 opie seasons... yea 4 seasons 5 crewmate per, is 20.. jsut gotta keep em happy. Maybe I could knock out the Victor Delta and the Upgrade cheevo while im doing that.. jsut hope there arent anymore upgrades after this engine (350k btw)

aight thanks Rogue for tips!!

I am now 99.99% sure that the pot string achievement is bugged. After numerous attempts to unlock it I emailed the developers. After a couple of days they finally got back to me....

Hi David,

Thanks for your email.

In order to condense the play time necessary in a season, each pot you drop represents 5 real world pots. So if you make a string of 50 pots in the plotter you only have to physically drop 10 pots in the real time game. In order to unlock the achievement you need to drop 50 pots in real time meaning 250 pots in the plotter.

As far as the shipwreck is concerned, that was meant to be the one 'secret' achievement in the game so I will not tell you where it is located. We will drop hints on Greenwave's forum in a week or so if nobody has found it by then.

Best,

Laurent Coulon

Liquid Dragon Studios, C.E.O.

Anyway so I did that again I had 50 red dots on my plotter and no achievement. I even went as far as to drop the 50 and then retrieve them all and still no achievement.

So I am moving on from this one and in my book its glitched until someone can prove it otherwise.

None the max is 200. No another note how do you upgrade your boat.

at the end of each season, after the crab count screen..

There will be a screen that tells you about boat repairs, upgrades, etc.. use the RB or LB to cycle through the menus...

Anyway so I did that again I had 50 red dots on my plotter and no achievement. I even went as far as to drop the 50 and then retrieve them all and still no achievement.

So I am moving on from this one and in my book its glitched until someone can prove it otherwise.

But all you need to do is drop 250 pots as the email says?

Also, does anyone have a link to their forum?

I'm working on a theory for the 50 pot achievement. I wonder if it means to fish with 50 pots....I dropped 200 pots and then went to the nearest port to load up 50 more pots...I just went and dropped those in one long line. No achievement...then I got to thinking...I wonder if they want us to pick those up as well...so I'm halfway through that but had to quit and save as needed to go to bed so will finish up that when I get home from work. Doesn't help that Jake has a hernia now and I'm working with only 4 guys. We'll see and I will post results when done.