PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 keeps freezing but no RROD!

Rifle Elite
06-18-2008, 04:56 PM
My xbox 360 has been freezing for 2 days now. When I start a game (happens with all games) I can play for like 1 or 2 minutes and then my xbox 360 freezes. Since I used different games im sure it has to do something with my xbox 360. The first thing I though of was the Red Ring Of Dead (RROD) However, I havent seen any red rings on my xbox 360 yet. Last time I had RROD the red rings appeared maybe a few hours after the freezings began. But now my xbox 360 has been freezing for 2 days without having any red rings. Could someone tell me what's wrong with my box?

Thanks in Advance

TheColdWolf
06-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Your going to have to send it back to MS.

JC
06-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Your not getting any error messages or red rings at all?

Rifle Elite
06-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Your not getting any error messages or red rings at all?

Nope it just freezes. The same thing happened last year when I had the Rrod, however I havent seen any red rings yet. Someone of my clan told me it had to do something with my laser but I just want to be sure before sending it to MS because last year those MS guys lost my xbox. I got it back after 8 weeks so I have to be really sure about this before losing my xbox for another 2 months again.

dm master
06-18-2008, 09:01 PM
i had the same problem, well slightly different i got the red rings so i rebooted the console then i tried a game and the screen just froze when it loaded, the sound was still going but no screen, i had 2 send it back

JC
06-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Nope it just freezes. The same thing happened last year when I had the Rrod, however I havent seen any red rings yet. Someone of my clan told me it had to do something with my laser but I just want to be sure before sending it to MS because last year those MS guys lost my xbox. I got it back after 8 weeks so I have to be really sure about this before losing my xbox for another 2 months again.

Hmmm...I would suggest calling up MS and sending your console in.