PDA

View Full Version : The Hunt For Sam Witwicky

o8-ross-o9
06-18-2008, 05:56 PM
OK this is o7-Jordan-o8 (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=18818) on o8-ross-o9's account as im at his house and anyway i have completed this game altogether apart from 1 thing which is the last yellow cube on the level "The Hunt For Sam Witwicky" which is the 2nd Decepticon mission and u r barricade on this level.
I need to find the last cube on this level can anyone help me if so thanks and i dnt want the link to the maps for the cubes thats already on the site's transformers forums as it hasn't helped me at all in my hunt for this last cube.
Thanks and please help as if u dont an xbox (my xbox) shall be crushed in a fit of rage :D

Lukeweizer
09-25-2008, 06:20 PM
It's there. Right there. Over to the left.

xxxxxLURCHxxxxx
05-09-2009, 07:14 AM
I followed the map twice for these cubes but have one left two.should be the in yhe group of six at the bottmo of the map on the freeway but i only see five there. Annoying

Andy D32
05-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Same problem here mate, it's doing my friggin head in. Going round the maps blacking out all locations I've been to so I can locate the final cube

Andy D32
05-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Finally did it :locked

Somehow the cube just appeared once I started nuking the entire city in anger. It was on the north side of the thin row of buildings to the west of the school. May be the one that's missing for you