PDA

View Full Version : a problem

kingcailan
06-18-2008, 10:39 PM
this does not hav anything 2 do wirh achievements but everytime i play the game about an hour in it will just freeze i want 2 know if this has happen to anyone else or no wat to do??

btw all my other games work fine

=]

dethklok
06-18-2008, 11:18 PM
this does not hav anything 2 do wirh achievements but everytime i play the game about an hour in it will just freeze i want 2 know if this has happen to anyone else or no wat to do??

btw all my other games work fine

=]

is the disc in good to mint condition?

so does your 360 freeze often?

tastefulmrship
06-19-2008, 06:32 AM
The game does stutter quite a lot. It's accessing the disc almost constantly (for whatever reason!) and will freeze if the disc or tray is dirty/damaged in some way.

dethklok
06-19-2008, 02:22 PM
i have played my civ:rev the other day for 4 hours without any issues. I can tell you its not the disc. Its got to either be his 360 itself or the dvd drive is going. Sometimes when your 360 freezes it means your 360 is ready to bite the bullet. It did that with my 1st 360. It would start freezing at random times. Then become more frequent. It would freeze up on avg 5 times a day. Then one day RED RINGS!!!!!!!!

Roaming Dragon
06-19-2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah it porbably is his 360, god i hate the 3 Red Rings i swear its so fucking annoying when that happens!

I'd see if it happens on any other games now, cause you said it doesn't happen on any of your other games.

If nothin happens its probably your game.

-Roaming Dragon