PDA

View Full Version : I can't burnout anymore...

Stevedawg313
06-19-2008, 05:46 AM
I had no troubel doing so in the baseball field and on the streets earlier but now (I got my burnout license and am currently working on the elite wins, speciafically the stunt ones right now) my boost gauge empties and it doesn't refill and I don't get a burnoutx2, x3 etc. I can't get one doing a circle or even speeding down a striaght I don't understand it.

Without burning out I don't see how I am going to keep getting the increasingly obsurd score levels I will need to beat all the stunt events...

RadioactiveT
06-19-2008, 07:40 AM
quite possibly a dumb question but are you being sure to use a speed class car?

Stevedawg313
06-19-2008, 09:21 PM
I know I tried one but I'll check again. I'm even going to use the same car as I used before, if I still can't then I know something is up. I already can't load a game from within the game or the game locks up, I can only load from the initial one. I think I read someone saying their file got corrupt from to much loading and it seems mine has to, ugh.

Chorley
06-29-2008, 02:57 PM
hmm, i have been noticing some delays when re-loading my game (to avoid travelling) think i'd better stop in case my file gets corrupted.

on topic: to get the burnout chain you need to be doing something that would earn you boost whilst boosting if you understand me, for example boosting down a straight road with the traffic is unlikely to earn you another burnout, however if you boost into oncoming or do some serious drifting/jumping then your chain should keep going until you stop boosting or crash. Hope this helps and good luck.

JVinz
06-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Well, sometimes the newer "upgraded" versions of various cars change car class. So you might think you are using an updated version of a car in the same class, based on how it looks, but it's actually of a different class.

You most likely just need to select a speed class car.

ZERoANTHeM
07-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Some strange things have been happening of late though, servers acting up (EA i know), girlfriend couldnt switch to 1st person view, billboards not counting when i clearly havnt broken them yet.....who knows... :S