PDA

View Full Version : Target marks : The easy way

RA1NKING
06-19-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey guys
I just completed my run on hard and i found a really easy way to go and get those markers...

Firstly use the guides as normal to get as many target marks as possible.

Next. choose score mode and track down those targets you need.
When you die it still counts that you have collected them.

So now when you play extreme dont go out of your way to get those hard to reach ones. Leave them , have more T-Eng for the levels and just use score mode to grab them and die.

I used this method to get some i missed on my hard campaign. its much quicker just rushing to the target mark , shooting it and moving to the next.. if you die it doesnt matter as the target mark counts and you can just carry on to the next...

Its so much easier than lost planet extreme conditions where you had to replay the level and if you died it didnt count.

zombie stomp52
06-21-2008, 10:39 PM
and ur sure this counts, right? not only using score attack, but the not dying.

mcnichoj
06-22-2008, 12:08 AM
Wow... You find this out just now? Not before I had to play on each one of those harder stages for HOURS!?

Anyway, can you possibly make a video showing this? Obviously not for my benefit but I'm just a little curious and it might help out others.

odysseus123
06-22-2008, 11:40 AM
I think I'll just do this or all the difficulties so I can just do the regular playthroughs without hassle.

RA1NKING
06-23-2008, 07:04 AM
I was missing 3 target marks on hard. I went through and got them in score attack. I unlocked the achievement for hard target marks in score attack.

It works 100%. I have also used it to get all the target marks for extreme mission 3.

Kodomobe
06-23-2008, 09:55 AM
I was missing 3 target marks on hard. I went through and got them in score attack. I unlocked the achievement for hard target marks in score attack.

It works 100%. I have also used it to get all the target marks for extreme mission 3.
Yeah, I missed some on Mission 9 (hard) and got them in Score Attack.

Also, it's easy to get the marks for Mission 11 on every difficulty. I got 'em on Extreme. Gonna be tough to do all the others, though.

boofarama
07-06-2008, 12:24 AM
sweet this will make the 1000 easier