PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy this game in the US?

Fruhmann360
06-19-2008, 11:14 AM
it's going to be $60usd when it comes out. anyone know of any sales or anything.

since this game is region free, can i get it from EU, with shipping for less than the US retail price?

dethklok
06-19-2008, 02:17 PM
it's going to be $60usd when it comes out. anyone know of any sales or anything.

since this game is region free, can i get it from EU, with shipping for less than the US retail price?

the game will be just as much as the other 360 games! and you will be able to get it any store that sells 360 games. But you might to be quick or camp out as this might me a popular one which might get sold out rather quickly. Dont expect it to get it right now. It still doenst come out for like 3-5 weeks

as for your importing question. YES, there is another thread that i answered with just the SAME question. The PAL ver will play on a NTSC 360. Shipping might be more expensive. I payed 10 bucks for shipping + the cost of the game

jackanape
06-19-2008, 02:20 PM

Play.com and Amazon.co.uk are selling it for 29.99 (both have free shipping with that price) so that would work out at $60. However, I'm not sure of their policies for shipping overseas so you may have to check directly.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Fruhmann360
06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
yeah. checking into it and converting money, it seems like shipping would put me well over the cost of the game. i'll just bide my time and jealously read this forum for the next couple of weeks. thanks, guys.

dethklok
06-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Play.com and Amazon.co.uk are selling it for 29.99 (both have free shipping with that price) so that would work out at $60. However, I'm not sure of their policies for shipping overseas so you may have to check directly.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. this post is full of crap. Play-asia wont ship it to you because they dont have it yet. Play-asia only has NTSC-J games, hence the ASIA in the URL title. If you look at play asia for this game you will get "this game isnt avialable" do alittle more research b4 you post

Ben Sharpe
06-19-2008, 10:46 PM
this post is full of crap. Play-asia wont ship it to you because they dont have it yet. Play-asia only has NTSC-J games, hence the ASIA in the URL title. If you look at play asia for this game you will get "this game isnt avialable" do alittle more research b4 you post

He was talking about play.com, it is a different site to play-asia. And it is out in the UK I have had it for nearly a week but I have had other games that I have been catching up on so I lent it to my bro

Fruhmann360
06-20-2008, 04:18 PM
ITT dethklok just got schooled. hahahhaa

i think i can wait. i wasn't even really considering picking up this game at all. i figured i'd just install civ 3 for pc again, but after playing the demo, i'm sold.

dethklok
06-20-2008, 04:34 PM
ITT dethklok just got schooled. hahahhaa

i think i can wait. i wasn't even really considering picking up this game at all. i figured i'd just install civ 3 for pc again, but after playing the demo, i'm sold.
i got it for the same price it would have been here, that includes 2 day shipping

Fruhmann360
06-20-2008, 04:43 PM
oh, word? throw a link up here, so i can make a more well informed decision as to whether to make an online purchase or not.

chrisie81
06-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Have you tried Ebay? You might fine a UK seller that will ship to the US. There are alot of companies that sell new not used items on there now.

dethklok
06-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Have you tried Ebay? You might fine a UK seller that will ship to the US. There are alot of companies that sell new not used items on there now.
thats where i got mine, got it for 20 USD + 15 for 3 day shipping. I go tmine new, as it was still sealed when i got it and the disc was in the upmost mint condition so i know for a fact it was new.