PDA

View Full Version : Synthing Weapons

OnTo369
06-19-2008, 11:44 AM
Ok i'm new to this game and so sything is still quite confsuing for me, so if you're going to reply to thsi can you please make things simple to understand because i wont know any terms to do with the game. Anyway i was curious to know how to improve enchanments. Because after i killed the first boss (forest guardian) i got a thorn bib of healing. When i looked at it in my inventory i pressed y to get details on it and it said that my HP will go up if my SP is full, so i thought great! i'll try to synth with another healing pendant to increase the ehcnament level from one to two. So i tired synthing the thron bib of ehaling witha pendant of healing. I was really dissapointed to find that now both the pendat and thorn bib no longer have the healing ability and are now just normal jewellery...

So my question is how to synth a weapon(if thats how you increase cnhament) so i can improve an encahment, or perhaps create a fresh one?

Dragon Viper
06-19-2008, 03:26 PM
Some enchantments can only go on certain weapons, armor, or accessories. Sometimes you may find an item with an enchantment on it that isn't suppose to go on it. When you synth these items and they are the first one you pick the enchantment will disapear instead of increaseing in level. When ever you synth make sure to look at the outcome on the right hand side of the screen, it will tell you all the details of the item that would be made if you did the synth. Also when you look at the details of an item that has an enchantment on it you can scroll with the Right Stick till you get to the enchantment and it will have the level, name, a description, and pictures of the items that it can be put on.

Omega Supreme
06-30-2008, 09:52 PM
How do I get an uber weapon?

Should I use a low lvl weapon with 3 slots and just keep synting it with Orange potions?

And which skill are the best on my weapon?

Li85
07-02-2008, 05:37 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=56632 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74463
hope this two thread help u a little for synthing wpns and for what skill it's best that depend on what character u using and what wpns. Some skills can go on different wpns and some don't like u have Flight enchanment(skill) butit can only go on Regines Edge(Blade) but Hatred can go on most(or all) of the wpns all character use.

Omega Supreme
07-03-2008, 06:10 PM
None of these guides really helps me because is still have any questions.

1) Which enchantments do I want on Kendal's Mace and which on his armor and accesories?

2) Can I add slots on the weapon I got from Enclablossa?

3) I enchant 5+5, 5+5, 10+10 and 20+5 each with only 1 enchant them? Can I remove an enchant first I do I only use items which only had 1 enchant ever?

Sajaa
07-03-2008, 06:59 PM
I recommend using this guide:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/932035/51578

(scroll down to get to the synthing section)

It should be able to answer all of your synthing questions.