PDA

View Full Version : secret achivements

invincible rob
08-15-2006, 12:28 PM
i got one of them by simply clicking a poker machine once and "achievement unlocked" but the next machine i came to was a slot machine i played till i had a stupid big score 207865 something like that
but no achievement so i figured this wasnt of the machines you get an achievement from, so wheres the other two that you do get achievements in
the names of the levels would be nice

invincible rob
08-17-2006, 05:10 PM
i found the blackjack its in the sacrifices level
but i still dont know where you pick up the retro gamer award - is it the slot machine or somewhere else ??

W. Samuel Jones III
08-17-2006, 05:25 PM
The first level is where you can find all the machines to get the secret achievements.

There are no shortcuts as the card games generate random numbers.

The Pac-man/Rune Man is pretty straight forward.

invincible rob
08-17-2006, 06:44 PM
thanks
yeah i got all the card game ones

P1NSEEKER
08-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Dude, look at the list of achievements on the front page ;)

invincible rob
08-18-2006, 09:57 PM
believe it or not i made this thread BEFORE the acheivement guide was up

[fb]
08-20-2006, 08:26 AM
all 3 machines are in the very first level! lmao.

invincible rob
08-20-2006, 06:43 PM
;93728']all 3 machines are in the very first level! lmao.

Look 5 posts above you'll see that this has already been explained

bigdovey123
06-02-2007, 10:34 AM
On the 1st where all the arcade machines r theres that blackjack one, can any one tell me how the fuck you play it so i can get the secret achievement?

Divian BE
06-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Maybe a good thing to mention. I got all "secret" achievements besides 1 (blackjack I think). When playing through the game I ended up somewhere with a machine in the middle of nowhere. I started a game, lost and immediatly afterwards, I got the achievement...

MAybe the point do not need to be n 1 single game. But they add it to each game...

JVodka
06-02-2007, 03:51 PM
On the 1st where all the arcade machines r theres that blackjack one, can any one tell me how the fuck you play it so i can get the secret achievement?

the ones on the first level are legit games, so you pretty much have to save and reload everytime you win to keep adding the score up. I only got the retro gamer during this level.

You also easily find rigged machines in the sphere during the campaign, which apparently let you win if you're in spirit form. The slots was easy to win, but the blackjack was a little harder. You don't have to get them in the roadhouse level.

Realvolt
06-06-2007, 06:39 AM
A black jack machine can be found some point well your on the spaceship that has you win every single hand you play. Sorry but I can't remeber what level thouugh