Ship Wreck

One person so far has the achievement. He finally messaged me back and said its north of the large island thats located far to the north near the russian border.

He said it has to be done during king season because during opilio the whole place becomes part of the ice pack.

I'm currently looking there but no luck so far.

One person so far has the achievement. He finally messaged me back and said its north of the large island thats located far to the north near the russian border.

He said it has to be done during king season because during opilio the whole place becomes part of the ice pack.

Im gonna start looking while my pots are soaking. If anyone finds it and they can take a picture where it is on the map and would be sweet i will if i can find it.

Found it!!!!

ill upload pics in a second...

SCREENS:

From Sea

Plotter Perspective

PlotterPinpoint

Edited by Legion
so I can put the screens i promised in it..

Dam Legion but your fast...I got the achievement and was going to post the link to your xbox forum thread giving you all the credit in the world for solving one of the Bering Seas all time "mysteries" lol....anyhow thx for posting the info. Hopefully they will link your screen shots in the upcoming achievement guide.