PDA

View Full Version : IRON Raider 'chievos not popping

DerEnglaender
06-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Hi guys. i've compelted Peru and greece and just realized (a little late i know :P) that I didnt get the IROn raider ahievemnts for either? The way I was doing it was playing normal, saving every now and again and if i died reloading the save. Does this method not work or ahve i got some wierd glitch? Thanks for the help. :)

edit: just got egypt and lost island by following the same technique... and i really doubt that i was that careless and didnt reload when i died on both peru and greece. meh.

also, on a side note, could i get the undefeated achievemnts doing a perfect time trial? Thanks :)

The Danielnator
06-22-2008, 04:58 AM
could i get the undefeated achievemnts doing a perfect time trial? Thanks :)

Yes, yes you can, however things like Lightning Never Strikes Twice should be gotten before you beat the game because once you finish it over once you can no longer save.. and its not fun having to play the same level AGAIN and AGAIN...

EDIT: You can also get the IRON Raider achievements in time trial mode, I had to do Peru because the game did to me what it did to you, however it is not fun.

DerEnglaender
06-22-2008, 12:57 PM
thanks for teh reply. i think what ill have to do is beat the tiem trials, then delete my save and paly thorugh peru and greece again...