PDA

View Full Version : Can't lose one heart achievement?

rdowdy95
06-20-2008, 09:40 PM
In the guide there is an achievement that says can't lose any hearts or studs. I have done this two or three times on Well of Souls where I am coiming out untouched. Is this a misprint in the guide?

Andrew x360a
06-20-2008, 10:22 PM
In the guide there is an achievement that says can't lose any hearts or studs. I have done this two or three times on Well of Souls where I am coiming out untouched. Is this a misprint in the guide?

Which guide are you referring to? The Prima guide? The only achievement that I can think of like that is "Its Not the Years Honey . . ." and that just requires you to not die. You can lose as many hearts as you want as long as you don't lose the one.

RockstarSuicide
06-20-2008, 10:33 PM
I heard the Prima guide is way off on a lot of those. So yeah there's only the 'dont die' one

Thorpe
06-21-2008, 08:29 AM
Don't rely on guides. They're done probably during the development process still. Thing is, they don't often change/update things for the final version, which can be an annoyance, since you've paid good money for them.

AngrySalad
06-23-2008, 10:50 AM
Don't rely on guides. They're done probably during the development process still. Thing is, they don't often change/update things for the final version, which can be an annoyance, since you've paid good money for them.

Ya, I've never bought a PRIMA guide being that you can usually find everything you need on the good ol' internet. The PRIMA guides I have seen have always seemed like a waste of money to me.

ANIM4L
06-24-2008, 12:53 AM
The Prima guide will help you with a step by step walkthrough if you want to beat the game and get the artifacts in the least amount of time.

But like all Prima and Brady Guides all have major flaws like the damn Crackdown guide, try and find orbs when all you get is a zoomed in orb image as a reference, felt like beating myself for the waste of money. But thats besides the point, the Lego: IJ guide was produced with a whole bunch of TYPOs you could say.

If you want the same thing minus the typos without paying the money www.mycheats.com (http://www.mycheats.com), has a superguide/walkthrough that has better pictures. Only reason why I bought my guide was because it was open and the cover was ripped, on sale it was $9.99.

Khaos
06-24-2008, 06:02 AM
ok, this can get locked now, problem solved, these posts keep coming up, I'm putting an announcement up