PDA

View Full Version : stuck on trying to get achievement for dwight howard and yao ming?

metoogood
06-21-2008, 04:47 AM
does anyone know how to get the blocks needed to get these achievements! plz help im stuck:locked:mad:

lkasprzak
06-22-2008, 10:02 AM
Set rookie lvl and play with two controllers. Shoot with one, and block with another.

Sorry for my english.

metoogood
06-23-2008, 02:31 AM
what if i only have one controller? what other ways can these achivements be acomplished? Plz im in desperate need of a tip

MikeinSC
06-26-2008, 11:13 PM
The easiest way is to make a lot of trades and face a team with nobody taller than 6'1. Makes the job so much easier. Do it in quick play and not in franchise.

Reggaeman68
08-20-2008, 03:40 PM
allright what you have to do is set dwight and yao to 100 percent block, next just set the level to rookie. Now press the left button on the d-pad and put defensive pressure all the way up and activate coach mode and the CPU can do it all for you (for the blocking 1 at least). try to make the quarters pretty long to that way you will for sure get it. for the rebound one just press Y when someone misses a shot, what you could do is set all the players on the team your facing to 50 shooting.

BigManRob215
08-20-2008, 09:19 PM
ok i havent played in a while but last time i played Yao was not playable....i think it was bc of the roster update from when he hurt his foot.....wtf!!

YouStayClassy
09-08-2008, 12:23 AM
allright what you have to do is set dwight and yao to 100 percent block, next just set the level to rookie. Now press the left button on the d-pad and put defensive pressure all the way up and activate coach mode and the CPU can do it all for you (for the blocking 1 at least). try to make the quarters pretty long to that way you will for sure get it. for the rebound one just press Y when someone misses a shot, what you could do is set all the players on the team your facing to 50 shooting.
I tried this today and it's absoluely foolproof! Thanks for the help, I got all the NBA Player achievements!

Alvin201
02-16-2009, 09:01 AM
allright what you have to do is set dwight and yao to 100 percent block, next just set the level to rookie. Now press the left button on the d-pad and put defensive pressure all the way up and activate coach mode and the CPU can do it all for you (for the blocking 1 at least). try to make the quarters pretty long to that way you will for sure get it. for the rebound one just press Y when someone misses a shot, what you could do is set all the players on the team your facing to 50 shooting. doesnt seem to be working for me >.<