PDA

View Full Version : MY ideas

YelloSnoLvr
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM
-Game walkthroughs! Not just achievement guides:)
-Maybe a feedback or submissions for on the main site
-Move the forums link to the left table:confused:
-And more exclusive profiles for contributors

Webb
08-15-2006, 09:32 PM
Where do I start...

Anything you mentioned regarding the main site, at the moment can be disregarded as we are giving the front page a super makeover ;)

We do have walkthroughs for some games and welcome people who submit them :) At this present time we are focussing on the achievements guides, but walkthroughs are welcomed :)

What would you suggest, regarding the more specific profiles?

xX MaslaN Xx
08-15-2006, 10:37 PM
Dont we have most of that..?

Korix
08-22-2006, 03:45 AM
I don't care at all for a walkthrough section really. Yes, it would make this site more rounded but there are tons of walkthrough sites and this one is, and should remain, the best achievement site.

Psycence
08-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Now I aint being funny but wouldnt a walk through help you get an achievement if you were stuck? ;)

Nukeshell
08-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Now I aint being funny but wouldnt a walk through help you get an achievement if you were stuck? ;)
A walkthrough which helps you getting Achievements, is an Achievement Guide. But yes, you sometimes need a Level Walkthrough to get some Achievements (Such as Tomb Raider). But in that case you can easily visit GameFaqs...

Psycence
08-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Yes but theres nothing wrong I think with someone on this site wanting to write a walk through / achievement guide for a game, then everythings in one place.

A one stop shop as it were

Minty
08-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah, if people write them then we will publish them. But so far we havent had any complete game walk-throughs. There is a shed load of work involved to do a walkthrough as well

invincible rob
08-26-2006, 09:33 PM
I would do a walkthrough providing i had the time or if ya still need it ill do the achievement guide for hitman - providing someone hasnt already done one.

thieflordgamer
08-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Walkthrouhs would be great, but we just don't need them, at least, until we have an achievement guide for that game. The fact is, achievement guides tell you how to get achievements in the most efficient way possible; walkthroughs usually focus on beating the game, not to mention you can go to gamefaqs.com for them.