PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated Achievement question

Corrupted Elite
06-21-2008, 05:29 AM
Hey im stuck on some of the flying missions can some one tell me a good ship to use to beat them ive unlocked every thing in the game and these are the last achievements i need.

DeadlyFishy
06-25-2008, 12:12 AM
Hope this can answer your question.. (at least partly; this is the Death Star II strategy)

Easy as Pie. Position a rubber band to keep the X button down. This frees up your thumb to do all the barrell rolling you can want, AND MORE!

Shooting torpedos is also a breeze with the rubber band in place.

The best way I can describe the positioning is a northwest to southeast line, on the right controller grip. The rubber band goes between the battery pack and RT/RB, and then across the X button holding it down, all the way down to the lowest right tip of the controller grip.

The rest of the strategies for Death Star II apply: use the TIE interceptor at all times (except for blowing the core, then use the Millenium Falcon), barrell roll constantly, and don't forget that hearts do not disappear on this level.

I was so happy this worked as well as it did, I messed up a couple of times in the last section because I kept barrell rolling. Then I realized...there are no fighters here, so it's just manuevering.

Good Luck, and I hope this helps you.

biochem411
06-25-2008, 04:59 PM
I used the Falcon for all of the flying levels except two: on Hoth I stuck with the speeder the entire time and on Into the Death Star on Episode VI I used the Tie Interceptor for every part except when shooting the core (used the Falcon so I only had to circle around the core and the side cannon would occasionally get a shot through the shields...then switched back to the Interceptor). The Falcon is better for keeping enemies away since it can shoot at all angles. If you're good with continuous firing while still rolling and shooting torpedoes, the Interceptor is great.

Andrew x360a
06-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I used a snowspeeder on the Hoth missions for towing bombs and tripping AT-ATs and the Falcon for Death Star II in the core. Other than that, I stuck primarily to the TIE Interceptor because of its speed and above-average firepower.