PDA

View Full Version : Stay Dry (10G) achievement

Aurora1984
06-22-2008, 11:16 AM
Hi all.

I have read the guide so sorry if I am repeating this but I am having trouble with this achievement:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/302/UP6yenw=.jpgStay Dry (10G)
I have replayed this mission so many times I have lost count but I dont know which way you have to go to get this achievement could someone please help me or if they have a video that would be great.

As I said sorry if this is a repeat thread I have looked at guide and searched also.

Thanks

Aurora

ShiryuX
06-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I don't have a video but the part where you have water and a little ceiling above...
Try to get on that little ceiling and just rush through to the other side.
Getting to the ceiling I don't remember, try diving etc..

If you need more help or (preferably) can be more specific on what's causing you the big trouble (I got this first time :x), just say so.

Von Leos Uriken
07-15-2008, 11:35 PM
I got this achievement the first time I played through the game, cause I remembered reading about the achievement before going through the level. So I was on my guard for the collapsing sewer from the start. The collapsing sewer is the only two-level corridor in the game, with the top part just a punch of different oddly-shaped pieces of concrete held together by rebar. To get on the top part, just dive from the drop-off onto it, and start running as soon as you get on, it doesn't give you much time before it starts to collapse. Simply run along, going around the holes in the floor, and there should be only one or two parts where you have to dive in order to continue. At the end, I fell off at the stairs and hit the water, but as long as you hit the last platform the achievement should count, since as I hit the water at the stairs the achievement unlocked for me.

DocRevolt
07-22-2008, 03:32 AM
Well, I managed to get this on my first try, but I hadn't noticed it unlocked, I thought I had messed up, and repeated the level about 50 times before I checked my achievements and realized that I already had gotten it XD