PDA

View Full Version : Constantly getting Disconnected from Xbox Live

DeZmonD88
06-22-2008, 03:16 PM
I seem to get disconnected from XBL every 3 minutes when and only WHEN I play RLTBC.

I need to be online so that my achievements get a date stamp. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

dethklok
06-22-2008, 03:41 PM
I seem to get disconnected from XBL every 3 minutes when and only WHEN I play RLTBC.

I need to be online so that my achievements get a date stamp. Anyone else experiencing this problem? its not the games fault. its either your 360. modem/router. if your on a router are connected wirelessly or wired via cat5 cable (standard network cable). Are your ports open on your router for the 360/DMZ the ports?

i never had this problem with this game or any other game for that matter

Taker447
06-22-2008, 03:56 PM
like above check to make sure you've got your ports open. i got this game yesterday and havn't had a single problem with it.

another thing is try it on someone else's 360 see if it does the same thing on there console. if not then you havn't got your modem/router ports sorted out corectly for your 360.

DeZmonD88
06-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Ok, just needed to see if this was a common problem or if it was just me. I don't get disconnected when I'm playing other games though.

Taker447
06-22-2008, 07:19 PM
Ok, just needed to see if this was a common problem or if it was just me. I don't get disconnected when I'm playing other games though.

could be just that for some reason your 360 uses a different port on your modem/router to connect when your playing this game. if you can't see a problem then try it out on a different 360 but i can't see it being the game as that has nothing to do with the 360 connecting to the internet.

dethklok
06-22-2008, 10:04 PM
could be just that for some reason your 360 uses a different port on your modem/router to connect when your playing this game. if you can't see a problem then try it out on a different 360 but i can't see it being the game as that has nothing to do with the 360 connecting to the internet. that is NOT possible. Each 360 uses the SAME ports. They dont just change. And the OP never said if he connects wirelessly or not. That could be a huge factor in this issue