PDA

View Full Version : no more hexic ?

temp0r
08-16-2006, 03:33 AM
a little while back my profile was corrupted .. I lost a couple of save games and downloaded material .. also seem to have lost Hexic .. it's no long in my games list and I can't find anywhere to download it .. any idea's how I can get it back ?

BlazeDragon132
08-16-2006, 04:03 AM
a little while back my profile was corrupted .. I lost a couple of save games and downloaded material .. also seem to have lost Hexic .. it's no long in my games list and I can't find anywhere to download it .. any idea's how I can get it back ?
A hard drive comes with it automatically in it. Just get a new hard drive and recover your name from Live, that is what I did when my HDD died...

razzleson
08-16-2006, 04:17 AM
Yeah, if you lost Hexic sadly to say it's lost for good.

Ice2Dragon
08-16-2006, 04:22 AM
Some of my friends called that xbox number and they gave them some code to get it back.. try that.. if not.. hard drives are 99 bucks.. then again hexic blows :(

Blue Spatula
08-16-2006, 07:29 PM
If you have got a memory card you could try coping it from someone elses hardrive and then copy it across to your hardrive. I dont know if it works but it might be worth a try, you could save £66

Stryker VII
08-16-2006, 09:46 PM
yeah buy a new harddrive and you got yourself a $100 game of hexic

temp0r
08-18-2006, 04:58 PM
definatley NOT buyin' another HD for hexic .. guess I'll hop on xbox support .. new HD means new saved games, new everything .. although I think my HD is a little screwy, NHL2k6 freezes after every game since I've lost hexic .. could be the game, but think the HD is a little weird.

appreciate the help