PDA

View Full Version : Best ??? character moveset, strategist, commander

Gen Ed E Lee
06-22-2008, 06:49 PM
So I just got this the other day. I started playing without looking on here for any helpful tips and ended up beating the yellow rebellion campaign with a non-edit character. I've read that it's best to have an edited char with a movelist because you can use them in all of the campaigns. So which one has the best movelist for an edit character and why (no doubt there will be a difference of opinion). Also which characters are best for strategist and commander and how do I assign them to that position. I was only able to assign the character I used in the yellow rebellion campaign to commander because it asked me if I wanted to. Also what does having them do for you? Thanks for all your help :)

Lucent Beam
06-27-2008, 12:02 AM
Strategist and commander are totally unimportant.... or at least I think so cause I never did anything with that and I beat the game really easily.

Zuo Ci is undeniably the best moveset for an Edit character. The Musou attack can pretty much 1 KO an entire base of Guard Captains, not to mention pretty much any enemy officer... on an easier difficulty at least. (Though in this game, there's no reason not to play on Novice or Easy since all 1000pts can gotten from just that.)

Ragana
06-27-2008, 02:59 PM
Any other opinions on this? I am curious as well.