PDA

View Full Version : CivRev Cheats

MacAarburger
06-23-2008, 10:32 AM
can't find anything on cheats...

is there nothing that can lift the fog of war or something?
would be quite usefull to always be the first to find atlantis ;)
:Bounce:

dethklok
06-23-2008, 12:01 PM
can't find anything on cheats...

is there nothing that can lift the fog of war or something?
would be quite usefull to always be the first to find atlantis ;)
:Bounce: i wouldnt hold you breath. before you get all excited, someone should confirm if the cheats disable achievements.

eXtreme 1138
06-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Are there cheats?

dethklok
06-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Are there cheats? as of now, none yet, whats the point of worrying about cheats if we dont know if they effect achievements

eXtreme 1138
06-23-2008, 07:47 PM
I didn't want the cheats, I was just wondering is all.

dethklok
06-23-2008, 08:54 PM
I didn't want the cheats, I was just wondering is all. if you werent gonna use the cheats then why bother making in making a thread in asking about them. Who you fooling

MacAarburger
06-24-2008, 07:52 AM
if you werent gonna use the cheats then why bother making in making a thread in asking about them. Who you fooling

you're barkin' up the wrong tree ;)

i opened the thread,
i asked the question,
i want the cheats,
i would like to use them from time to time regardless of achievements.

cheats to me enable more user freedom. i can do more than i could before... eg have a tank army from the beginning to defend everything.
sort of like the one scenario where all technologies are already fully researched. that can be fun sometimes.
clearly there can not be cheats for online MP...

Roaming Dragon
06-24-2008, 07:59 AM
I would imagine that if there are any cheats that they would probably all disable achievements.

And if you want that why not go onto the scenario Beta Centauri because on that you could have a tank army to protect yourself from everythin, only problem is is that you can't win a technology victory. But the time limit as far as im aware is quite a long time.

-Roaming Dragon

MacAarburger
06-24-2008, 08:55 AM
and i believe if there were any cheats they'd be out by now...
too bad.