PDA

View Full Version : Help please.

Coxy MUFC
08-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Im attempting to get the full 1000 out of this game today:woop: should i start it on superhero difficulty or can i get them all on easy?

Animagi
08-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Im attempting to get the full 1000 out of this game today:woop: should i start it on superhero difficulty or can i get them all on easy?

I'm pretty sure this has been answered. But you need to beat the game on the hardest difficulty to get all the achievements. Don't forget to get all the Techs and Weapon-X files too. You can find those guides on the main site.

Just play it through, it's really really reall not that hard to beat the game.

W. Samuel Jones III
08-22-2006, 02:16 PM

The achievement guide will help you locate the sentinel tech and weapon x files.

Led
08-22-2006, 06:48 PM

I would say start on easy then go back and play it on hard. It may take a bit longer, but your powers will be higher for hard when you do it like that.

McDan1el
08-23-2006, 12:53 AM
The only person i had to start off on a lower difficulty was Iceman - went back when i was a little more upgraded for him, Nightcrawler and Wovlerine i just did on Superhero straight away.

You def need to complete on Superhero to get fully upgraded though :)