PDA

View Full Version : Yet again... DRAGONFORCE!

Iv VeNoM vI
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Fury Of The Storm by Dragonforce Is confirmed for Guitar hero world tour But.. is not scheduled to be the hardest song in the game? and DAMN that song sounds HARDER that TTFAF. Ill put up a link to the site later

rhino185
06-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I can't wait to see the hardest song then. :eek:

ShiryuX
06-24-2008, 08:17 PM
YouTube - Fury of the Storm - Guitar Hero 2

Found this, a custom GH2 song (so obviously not the notechart we're going to get on GH:WT) but it gives you an idea on how your hands will die.

Nastadon
06-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Dammit I hate Dragonforce.

When was it confirmed that they would be in it

YouTube - Guitar Hero 3 - Fury of the Storm - Custom

aPerfektFIaw
06-24-2008, 08:48 PM
When you post a confirmation link ill add it to the Featured Band/Confirmed Songs thread here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76834

Iv VeNoM vI
06-25-2008, 04:58 AM
When you post a confirmation link ill add it to the Featured Band/Confirmed Songs thread here:

its on ign somewhere i tried to find it but i couldnt lol it also says breaking benjamin will be in it any1 know who they are?

aPerfektFIaw
06-25-2008, 05:04 AM
i googled the shit out of both dragonforce and breaking benjamin on the new GH but found nothing but user suggestions... though i wouldnt be surprised to see either band in the game, there is not enough proof to say they actually are in the game.

and to answer your question, yes i know who they are... they are from my city. a small town in n/e Pennsylvania.

Chilidog Chaos
06-25-2008, 05:06 AM
They did part of the Halo 2 soundtrack I believe.

Here's some of there songs:
YouTube - 300 Music Video (Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away)
YouTube - Breaking benjamin- Dairy of Jane
YouTube - Breaking Benjamin - Breath OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

Iv VeNoM vI
06-25-2008, 05:22 AM
i googled the shit out of both dragonforce and breaking benjamin on the new GH but found nothing but user suggestions... though i wouldnt be surprised to see either band in the game, there is not enough proof to say they actually are in the game.

and to answer your question, yes i know who they are... they are from my city. a small town in n/e Pennsylvania.

wait you live in PA? me 2 i live in pittsburgh, but idk how i dont know them since there from PA i fell dumb now but like i said the info is on IGN i couldnt find it again because the forst time i was just Bsing on the site looking for gh stuff and i found it

Nastadon
06-25-2008, 06:11 AM
Wait you didn't know who breaking benjamin was? It's all good though since they only have 2-3 good songs.

aPerfektFIaw
06-25-2008, 06:58 AM
wait you live in PA? me 2 i live in pittsburgh, but idk how i dont know them since there from PA i fell dumb now but like i said the info is on IGN i couldnt find it again because the forst time i was just Bsing on the site looking for gh stuff and i found it

im from the scranton/wilkes-barre area, where they are from. I actually have had conversations with them in local pubs bars etc theyve played in before they were big. 2 of their bend members are from a band that i was friends with the lead singer. remember Lifer? (now "the drama club"). either way i still need a link man... let me know when you find it.

cool4joe
06-25-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm so relieved Breaking Benjamin is in here now. I love all of their songs so anything from them will be fine with me.:woop:

aPerfektFIaw
06-26-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm so relieved Breaking Benjamin is in here now. I love all of their songs so anything from them will be fine with me.:woop:

theres no source yet... and i cant find it anywhere on the net... dont get your hopes up.

xCOBRAx
07-02-2008, 05:45 AM
dude i hope this crap doesnt end up in GH:WT they suck and no one wants a ridiculous song to show up like that in a random setlist or something

Th3 Apache Dog
07-02-2008, 05:47 AM
dude i hope this crap doesnt end up in GH:WT they suck and no one wants a ridiculous song to show up like that in a random setlist or something I do:pHonestly though I love difficult songs. They keep me entertained. Slow boring easy songs make we want to pull my hair off my head. Especially when I try and FC them:rant:

xCOBRAx
07-02-2008, 07:40 AM
I do:pHonestly though I love difficult songs. They keep me entertained. Slow boring easy songs make we want to pull my hair off my head. Especially when I try and FC them:rant:

u know what makes me wanna pull my hair out tho? is when damn blackened or ride the lightning or something shows up as song number 4 of the random setlist. Always happesn thats the time my friends wants to try hard bass instead of medium and i can only do ok on that song not well enough to cary someone lol

Iv VeNoM vI
07-02-2008, 05:55 PM
yea, this guy is worrieed about me not having a link to this? None of songs listed have a link. This isnt even posted as a "Rumor". If you dont want to believe me then dont. Its on IGN.

arCtiK AsSaSsIn
07-11-2008, 03:35 AM
This is why I love GH because its actually really challenging. I could play rock band on expert behind my back while taking a crap, reading a magazine, drinking mt dew, and typing this at the same time.. Rather ironic...
Dragonforce ftw!

shiningcheese
07-11-2008, 07:36 PM
I am soooo sick of effing Dragonforce! I was a fan of the band before GH3 and theyre explosion of popularity leading up to its release. Now the reason that I don't like them anymore isn't because theyre famous, but the fact that they are everywhere and TTFATF gets waaaaaayyyyy old waaaaayyyyy fast after you hear it a million times playing online. This track isn't even a second best off of the record, but I guess we have no choice. I will play it and try to enjoy myself, but consider me burnt out....

ZServ
07-16-2008, 11:37 AM
How about some decent bands, Activision? Guess I'm getting RB2 instead of this junk.

Tenacious
07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Dragonforce are a joke in the music industry. I really hope I don't have to play any more of their stuff.

Des
07-16-2008, 09:55 PM
I do:pHonestly though I love difficult songs. They keep me entertained. Slow boring easy songs make we want to pull my hair off my head. Especially when I try and FC them:rant:

so very true..but then again, stupid hard songs are stupid. No point in breaking your guitar because they get note happy with a song. Honestly looking at that fury of storm video for gh2, I bet his explorer lasted 2-4 rounds with that song.

CRAZYCJ20
08-03-2008, 02:52 AM
Dragonforce yet again huh? That's fine, it'll be a nice little challenge along with the Dragonforce DLC they're putting out soon as well. As much as I hate Dragonforce as a band overall, their songs are fun to play on Guitar Hero. They're actually challenging!

happy42gilmore
08-06-2008, 08:51 PM
im pretty sure dragonforce is a joke when they play live. if you've watched herman li live on youtube or sumthin, idk about you but i wasnt impressed at all. i think the studio does more then "strengthen his solo" as they always say

Stufin135
08-07-2008, 01:10 PM
dont foget this wont be the hardest song as only the guitar faces a challenge the bass drums and singing will e easy :p

dm master
08-14-2008, 06:45 PM
dont foget this wont be the hardest song as only the guitar faces a challenge the bass drums and singing will e easy :p

you are bullshitting right??

the singing will be easy if you can sing yah yah yah but have you seent he drumming on it??

when i saw them live the drummer was mental fast

but they should put this in for a challenge hard for everything (well probebly bass is a bit easyer):
YouTube - Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve (Played by Mario Portuguez)

Bergashnurga
08-15-2008, 03:05 AM
Fury Of The Storm by Dragonforce Is confirmed for Guitar hero world tour But.. is not scheduled to be the hardest song in the game? and DAMN that song sounds HARDER that TTFAF. Ill put up a link to the site later I like this one more than TTFAF so i'm happy and it's not going to be in the GH III DLC so i was getting worried i'd never see it. woot:woop:

Bergashnurga
08-15-2008, 03:08 AM
you are bullshitting right??

the singing will be easy if you can sing yah yah yah but have you seent he drumming on it??

when i saw them live the drummer was mental fast

but they should put this in for a challenge:
YouTube - Behemoth - Slaves Shall Serve (Played by Mario Portuguez) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZuwY_DREoQ) Shit, dude. can't keep up with the double bass.

dm master
08-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Shit, dude. can't keep up with the double bass.

that was the responce i was going for lol that guy is immence

xENVxGAMERSKREW
08-16-2008, 06:15 PM
i love their songs and their fun to get frustrated on haha

Piccolo549
08-16-2008, 06:29 PM
i dont want to play another dragonforce song...

SaCkaveli20
08-17-2008, 04:37 PM
That Fury of The Storm song looks easy, except for 4:25-5:05 & 5:41-5:50
other than that, it looks easier than TTFAF.

JJBDude
08-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Now I am not able to do Through the Fire and the Flames on Expert yet but I hope one day I will. Knowing another Dragonforce song will be in the franchise pleases me, I am glad to see the games will stay hard.

hockeyfan607
08-31-2008, 01:37 AM
I wonder what the hardest song will be

Gorjira
09-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Cant wait. This will be near impossible on drums. Going from how the drummer actually plays...Have you seen the speed of the guy!?!

aPerfektFIaw
09-02-2008, 02:11 AM
This needs to be locked as it is misleading and has been floating around here for far too long.

Check this thread for a list of confirmed songs:

CovertDog
09-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Oh the suspense. Well there or won't there be? Gives me goose bumps.:p We'll just have to wait and see. Until then, lets let this rest.