50 pot achievement CONFIRMED as bugged

I know there is a whole bunch of threads regarding this issue but none that say what the problem is and rather but this in each and every one I'll just put the issue in this one. I got this off the xbox.com forums so all credit goes to that poster at this link:

http://forums.xbox.com/21048949/ShowPost.aspx

But in a nutshell it goes like this:

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your email. We have looked into the problem and found a bug with that achievement. We will address this issues in an upcoming patch. For now, the 50 pot achievement can only be obtained in multiplayer games.

Hope this helps,

Laurent Coulon

Liquid Dragon Studios, C.E.O.

And as for the Laurent person I have seen 3 different emails worded differently by the same person but all the emails are in pretty much the same format so I don't doubt its authenticity. So lets stop bogging down the forum with this subject and wait for the patch to come out seeing as there is one in the workings. On the flip side a lot of valuable info at the www.greenwavegames.com forums on this game as well as some bugs and stuff that they want to address. Good luck

Got this off of the same xbox.com forum from same poster:

Here is another email I received from them,

"There is no date yet. We are still trying to reproduce all the issues. There will be more information available on the forum when we have figured out the source of the problems."

Best,

Laurent Coulon

dethlok,

see above. doll of war and i tried this today in a player match and both dropped over 250. she used plotting and I just dropped. we also picked up and stacked all pots.

NO ACHIEVEMENT....hopefully they will fix this but I have my doubts.

He obviously read the first post than jacked off.

They emailed me back today saying this:

Hi Elvia,

Everybody else on the forums seems to be able to unlock he achievement in multiplayer. We'll double check to make sure there isn't another issue with it.

Thanks for your feedback,

Laurent Coulon

Who are these people that are getting the achievement? This makes it seem like they aren't working on fixing the bug.

i dropped over 50 (300 in game) went back in for more pots did this online and no acheivement it shouldn't be very difficult to do as its only worth 15 gamer points so im sure they will address this with a patch. What im thinking is when they programmed it they put an extra "0" in so its 500 instead of 50.