PDA

View Full Version : 5 AOTI Achievements Question

AK Punk
06-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Alright, I've tried looking it up in another thread here and on GameFAQ's and couldn't find any info so I'm going to ask. I understand the 3 for beating each region are pretty straight forward, and the secret one no one knows about. But what about Dark Falz? I've heard you could only get it during the MAG event. Does that mean no one can get it anymore? Also are the 3 for beating each region easy to obtain I heard they reset your characters every so often online and you have to start over is this true? Debating weather its worth it to buy AOTI and pay the monthly fee at all.

Inexxa
07-02-2008, 08:47 AM
I don't think Sega would ever do the daft thing of resetting your characters or any other company on an online game thats been running this long. Doing anything like that would be suicidal for the game and would moke likely lose a lot of customers.

It seems the dark falz event is gonna be available for everyone soon to play normally since the attack event is over already.

Daggermn
07-02-2008, 03:52 PM
I am new to AOTI, and by new, I mean I just started playing it this morning. I think I am in the same boat as you AC Punk. I have been trying to find out as much info about the AOTI achievements before I commited to it. I have searched all over the internet about Dark Falz and from what I have found out, SEGA is planning on re-releasing the Maximum Attack G event for a couple weeks. From what I read, they were suppost to release it at the beginning of June 08, but then I saw a post saying late June 08 and still the event is not available. I don't know if this will eventually be permanate, but it should be avalable soon.

There is also a new event coming in July, this event may be way to get the second secret achievement.

I am online every night from about 10:30pm-1am PST. If you ever want to play together, let me know.

blackmagic16
07-04-2008, 04:51 AM
Alright, I've tried looking it up in another thread here and on GameFAQ's and couldn't find any info so I'm going to ask. I understand the 3 for beating each region are pretty straight forward, and the secret one no one knows about. But what about Dark Falz? I've heard you could only get it during the MAG event. Does that mean no one can get it anymore? Also are the 3 for beating each region easy to obtain I heard they reset your characters every so often online and you have to start over is this true? Debating weather its worth it to buy AOTI and pay the monthly fee at all. they dont reset ur character. thats the demo