PDA

View Full Version : razzleson's Member Profile

razzleson
08-17-2006, 12:54 AM
EDITED July 6th, 2007

Alright, times have changed, so I believe a new profile is in order.

First off, my name's Butch, I'm 19 years old, and I reside in beautiful Washington state about 40 minutes southeast of Seattle.

Currently I'm unemployed, but I'm eagerly looking for a new job. This fall I'll be moving to Seattle to attend Seattle University. I'll be majoring in Computer Science, and if all goes well I might even go for Programming. I'm not 100% sure yet though.

I have a beautiful girlfriend of two years, and without her, I probably wouldn't be here. Not that I'm a depressed person and I would have killed myself, she's just very generous with her money at times. When my Xbox 360 was banned for being able to play game backups, she decided to buy me a new 360 because she knew it would make me happy. So next time you see me on XBL, be sure to thank her, even if indirectly.

I've been gaming for a large portion of my life, but the Xbox 360 has pretty much taken over. My favorite games of all time would probably be Zelda: OoT for the Nintendo 64, Super Mario for the Nintendo 64, and TES: Oblivion for the Xbox 360. I could easily survive on a desert island with only those three games to play for the rest of my life.

What else can I say about myself? I love to read, watch movies, ride my bike (BMX), and hand out with friends. I'm a drinker, but I don't smoke. Nor do I do any sort of drugs, I've dabbled here and there, but nothing struck me as worth while.

Well, I don't really know what else to say, maybe I'll come back and edit this another day.

Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/6778/wfreinds/jens830-831/Picture008.jpg
That's beautiful ol' me. razzleson in his natural habitat, living side by side with the bees.

L3giOn
08-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Nice member profile man, and good pics. Stick around, this site is getting better every day, and our community is growing. :woop:

[fb]
08-17-2006, 01:17 AM
welcome, sick xbox.. i want that haha.

xX MaslaN Xx
08-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Welcome to the forum and nice 360 :)

Chris764
08-17-2006, 03:36 PM
welcome to the forum