PDA

View Full Version : Maki Roll Mania Glitch

CobranCommander
06-25-2008, 08:41 PM
So twice now this glitch has screwed me. I was down to 2 or 3 sushi rolls to get and plenty of time to do them and then all of a sudden, Homer stopped eating them! I would fly over to one of the clouds, drop onto the roll and Homer wouldn't eat it. I walked back and forth, jumped up and down and nothing. I tried another cloud and the same thing happened.

When I finally finished cursing EA I looked up and saw that the two rolls that I didn't "eat" had been counted! Basically, the animation of Homer eating the roll and the sushi disappearing didn't happen but the counter still went up. Unfortunately, I ran out of time by the time I figured it out. I hate EA sometimes, especially the team who developed this game. So many little things that keep this pretty good game from being great.

Bax x360a
06-25-2008, 09:09 PM
Ouch mate bad luck, that sucks. Can't really hate EA for it though, literally every game ever produced has glitches in it; just some more noticable than others.

eli1277
06-25-2008, 09:13 PM
you have to make Homer burp to make room for more sushi rolls.

CobranCommander
06-26-2008, 12:38 AM
you have to make Homer burp to make room for more sushi rolls.

You...have...to...make...Homer...burp? I can't believe it but that makes sense. He's full, during the game you have to do that. Its a stupid time trial, I got 2 minutes to do this, they couldn't just throw us a bone and lift the limit....ARGHH! Sorry just venting for not realizing something so simple.

_DaNnY_
06-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Yeah you have to make homer burp but the easiest way to bypass this is to homer dash everywhere to get there quicker, that way you use up your energy bar and don't need
to burp... 2 in one :)

RPGreg
07-21-2008, 01:10 PM
I nearly kicked my TV in last night. This level took me so many tries. When I finally got to the last one and I couldn't pick it up, I just about imploded.

Finally realized that Homer was full so I burped a few times throughout the next "million" tries.

Only one Time Challenge left: 5 Characters in Search of an Author.

Only two 4 Achievements left.

Greg

DevilGuy
08-01-2008, 09:04 PM
If his energy bar is full he can't eat anymore, so make him burp (like the other guy said) to lose energy so he can eat more sushi to get more energy back.

This video helped me:
YouTube - The Simpsons Game - Big Super Happy Fun Fun Game - Time Chal

Jump Joker
08-08-2008, 09:57 AM
I was like you guys...I thought it was glitched. I had even read the hints on the forum, but the burping part got skimmed over. I'd always have one of two that couldn't be picked up (once with about ten seconds remaining). I decided to check the trials strategy thread again. Being late at night, I guess I was reading more slowly and realized how obvious the answer was. Sometimes the simplest explanations are the most overlooked.