PDA

View Full Version : Best Death in the game **Spoilers**

xfrancox
08-17-2006, 05:02 AM
Which death do you all think is the best in the game?

I would have to say my favorite is the Clown and a close second would be the Cult leader. When the clown is laughing as he is torn apart by his chainsaws, I cant help but think about how awesome it is every time I watch it, haha. It never gets old. And when the Cult Leader gets his face stabbed, man! The first time I saw it my jaw dropped, haha.

Fonkey Monkey
08-17-2006, 05:29 AM
i loved when the cult leader got killed. that part was funny as hell.
and id say when brad was surrounded, that part was absolutley stunning to me.

graf1k
08-17-2006, 05:30 AM
I would say The Clown and then The Coward. I'm not sure if the coward always dies in such a fashion, but the first time I tried to save him, he died and I got this little death scene of a female zombie sitting down on his face and then putting her face into his crotch and taking a bite out of crime. Gruesome. A deadly 69....

absolutehell
08-17-2006, 05:35 AM
Don't all the male survivors die that way when killed by a female zombie?

Anyways, definitely the clown. Don't know why. All I was thinking the whole time was WTH!

Monsterbox
08-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Best dramatic death would have to be Brock. Just watching him sail back down into a sea of walking corpses. Total Romero moment, almost as if it were pulled from one of his movies.

Other than that, I have to agree with Adam's death. Though Jo (the woman cop) is damned disturbing. And there's something deeply satisfying about watching Cletus get torn apart after the boss fight from hell.

Sgt Hobo
08-17-2006, 04:38 PM
I would say Adam's death is best for gore and that Steven the shopkeeper's death was funniest, I don't know why but everytime I watch both of his cutscenes I laugh my ass off........ Clean Up, Register 6!