View Full Version : Issues with Ranking achievements

Ryot Control
06-26-2008, 11:54 PM
I just got 1000 exp but my achievement didn't pop. Did anyone have this issue?

Ryot Control
06-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Well just to follow up on my own information, I didn't even get my 100 games achivement, but my boosting partner did. I was hosting all the games too. So now that I'm rounder lvl 7, I'm probably going to get Hi-Rounder before I get my rounder achievement. But I also got to do 100 more matches as well...

Ryot Control
06-27-2008, 05:26 PM
Ok, now I hit Hi rounder and no achievement popped. So I got 3 achievements that didn't pop for me and I can't figure out why.

06-28-2008, 10:21 PM
I dont mean to insult you intelligence but maybe your playing player matches.

Thats the only reason I can think of.

Ryot Control
06-29-2008, 04:26 AM
Nah, they were all ranked for sure. My friend and I were sitting right next to each other during the session and unfortunately it just didn't work out as planned. I haven't gotten anything back from the Xbox forums either so outlook is not looking so good.

06-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Man that sucks. I hope it sorts itself out for you. What you could do is call microsoft and they'll research your issue and then if they think you've done what you need to, they'll unlock the achievements for you.

They did it for my friend recently.

Ryot Control
06-29-2008, 04:38 PM
Wow, I didn't think they'd go that far to help out with achievement issues. I'll go ahead and do that on Monday. Thanks for the info.

06-29-2008, 09:12 PM

You can never go too far for achievements :P

06-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Your friend called Microsoft and they unlocked achievements for him? Not calling you a liar but I really doubt that's true. Tons of people have called support about achievement glitches (like Seriously not unlocking in Gears of War) and most of the time they don't even know an achievement is, lol. Anyways about your problem, I'm not sure why the achievements aren't unlocking.

When I was boosting for the 1000 games played achievement my games stopped counting, but all I had to do to fix that was sign out and sign back in. Have you tried recovering your account? Or clearing your cache?

06-30-2008, 04:56 PM
So you are calling me a liar :P

He just called them a ton of times and kept hassling them. Then they passed him on to the superior of the superior of the superior etc.

He called at least 20 times in 3 days.
It happened but whatever.

Clearing the cache just deletes updates so how would that unlock achievements that had glitched?

Ryot Control
07-02-2008, 06:32 AM
I haven't recovered my account yet, but I probably should have did that before I returned it to Gamestop. I guess I can give it another go and pick it up and do a tag recovery as another/last ditch attempt to fix this. Has there been any cases where recovering an account solved the problem?

And I have to admit, when I called tech support, the Indian dude had no idea whatsoever and I felt really silly even talking to him about it. He said I should call Ubisoft but I doubt that they can do much on their end. If your friend really was able to get it through Customer service, maybe he's got enough patience to start working on Rumble Roses...

I posted in the Xbox forums, but of course, they weren't exactly helpful; short of ignorant...

Thanks for the assistance in this guys, I really hope this can be fixed.

07-07-2008, 02:12 PM
I know this may sound REALLY stoopid. But my 100 hour achievement didn't unlock and I was PISSED.

Then I went to shut off the game... and out of habit, I went into the options menu and saved the game and the achievement unlocked..

Have you tried saving it?

Ryot Control
09-15-2009, 10:32 PM
A year later I decided to revisit this game again to see if there was anything I can do to work this damn issue out. I now have 2 systems and two copies of the game.

If for any reason you are having issues with online achievements, I should have realized it a long time ago. It is Ubisoft's fault. Ubi games have a history of glitched achievement games and I never thought of that until just recently.

For me, I hosted all my games that should have popped the achivement. If your ranked achievements or played games do not pop when they are supposed to, you will need to remove your data from the system, via memory card or erasing the memory, and clear the cashe. Create new save data and JOIN someone else's ranked match instead of hosting. I lost on purpose and the hi rounder and 100 games achievements popped right after. This is because I was currently ranked hi rounder on the ubisoft leader-boards. I then had to lose my 4 medals to lose the hi rounder ranking an drop down to Rounder rank and pop that achievement as well.

So now everything that needed to be popped has popped, and now all that's left is the 1k matches played. I'll be doing that on my own, and letting my alt tag do all the hosting. Hope no one has to deal with what I did, but at least you may use this information that I had to figure out by myself.