- Real Mega Buster
Now for the time relations
- 1 hour real time= 12 hours game time
- If your health drains from 12-2 it will take approximately 20 minutes
-3 wines will get you through 12 in game hours
- 5 day survivor will take 10 hours, 7 day will take 14 hours
Now for some tips
- Once you start you should take the shortcut from Paradise to Wonderland Plaza
- Then you should go to the food court and kill Carlito, take the food and smg he drops and stock up on wine
- then proceed to either the Wonderland Plaza restroom or where the zombies can't reach you on scaffolding in North Plaza
- It is VITAL you get the book to make food 100% better from the empty store near Crislips
- You should always have about 2 OJ'S or Milks to get to psychopaths and the Food Court.
- Don't Overkill psychos i.e. you don't need to kill all 3 snipers in Leisure Park, only kill enough to get full food, if you overkill you might not be able to survive
- Avoid Zombies as much as you can, try not to kill too many unless neccessary.
- Save your Real Mega Buster for Psychos and otherwise only zombies if absolutely neccessary.
I was able to make it to day 3 last night before I got really tired,this method should be effictive through a whole 7 in game days, I just need to find a 14 hour block of time and a way to cool down my 360 even more (it overheats after a while even with the Nyko Intercooler, usually after 7-8 hours) Hope this helps if you are going for the survivor achievements.

Monsterbox
08-17-2006, 06:24 PM
A few other things that might help out:

Health 1 [Sir Book-a-lot (W204)], Health 2 [Sinister Read (E201)] and Survival [Empty store next to Crislip's Home Saloon (L2)] books all stack. So, with these three in your inventory, foods replenish 200%. 1 block becomes 3 and 4 (juice, milk, wine) becomes a full 12 block heal.

You can get a new Mega Buster back in the security room after you've fired yours off. The only caveat is that you cannot have the buster in your inventory, or it won't respawn for you. So, you technically have unlimited buster shots, but I wouldn't "waste" them unless you're heading back to the security room anyway.

Much like the other game modes, a Knee Drop move will allow you to drop from any distance without taking any damage. So, if you need to get to the lower level of the mall or off of something up high, a knee drop will save you the trouble. As well as mashing whatever might be down below.

Grab queens whenever you can if you have the open slots. They're a zombie-only bomb. That group that's blocking you from getting into the food court to get that baguette when you've got 0.5 blocks of life left can be wiped out with a single thrown queen. Use them efficiently and wisely and they can solve a large amount of your big-group zombie problems.

Don't forget about the shortcut in the women's room between Wonderland and Paradise Plazas.

Sgt Hobo
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Getting the Survivor achievements shouldn't really be that hard, you should only really worry about the fact it takes 14 hours straight
Also, here are some places to avoid
- Matinence tunnels (Carlito in the truck and The Butcher are down there, but not really worth it.)
-Frescaza Plaza, is it just me or does it seem like there are A LOT of zombies there that usually grab you?

Zombfied EyE
08-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks those are some great tips. But 14 hours damn.

graf1k
08-17-2006, 08:49 PM
Yeah once you have the real mega blaster & all three health books it should be a cinch. Once I've got all the other achievements I plan to give it a try again and see if food doesn't disappear after you drop it. I'm thinking if it doesn't I'll just go around and kill most/all of the psychos and gather any other food I can find, drop it all up in Carlito's hide out and then just sit there eating food and letting my health drain as long as I can go.

BlazeDragon132
08-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Wonder why Capcom made it impossible to save? 14 hours is a really long time. I might try to get 53k kills again, but I will most likely skip the 5 and 7 days achievements because they take too long and I don't really care for just 40 points...

crayon87
08-18-2006, 02:09 AM
Sorry to say but dropped food disappears if you go through a loading screen, and if anyone knows of a site or thinks they want to post all the food around the mall not including psychos.

BlazeDragon132
08-18-2006, 02:19 AM
Sorry to say but dropped food disappears if you go through a loading screen, and if anyone knows of a site or thinks they want to post all the food around the mall not including psychos.
I would just stay in the grocery store because doesn't it have unlimited food?

xIx EDGE xIx
08-18-2006, 03:08 AM
Ha! Man do I wish...the supermarket is chained up and you can't enter it during infinity mode...it sucks...

Sgt Hobo
08-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Anybody know if you can get the matinence tunnel key in infinite mode? Because you might be able to enter the supermarket through the back if you can...

aPerfektFIaw
08-19-2006, 01:00 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7983

Sgt Hobo
08-19-2006, 01:04 AM
hey perfekt would you mind if I added that to the main post?