Victor Delta

JC

im in 2nd opilio season saved 10mins left before seasons end. everyone was full both red n yellow sold my crab and still no achievement ....

tried reloadin my save file bout 10x still no achievement im i doing something wrong or do i have to let it go to the start of the king season ??

ive saved every season and tried each season for an hour on this achievement. i would refuse shore leave / give shore leave what ever they wanted and still nothing. reload and do it all over again and nothin... tried goin to different ports and that didnt work. anyone have any clue how to make this dumb achievement pop up. its the last 1 that i need besides strung along....

have noticed tho goin into the next season after u add things to ur boat that some ppl morale dropped could this be causin it from popin ?

GOT THIS ACHIEVEMENT AFTER 3 SEASONS.....

king 1 had full morale than went to opilio and had full again and nothing upgraded the boat for next king and after king season it finally poped.... didnt see it on screen show up but its there ..... now all we need is the patch for strung along and another 1000 game completed...