PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Game Recommendations?

Kris Caswell
06-27-2008, 09:12 PM
Can anyone give some tips on how to complete some of these mini-games? Especially "Waka Waka" and "Hulk the Cabbie"... for some reason they are just insane to do. Also these are the last two mini-games that I need to get a gold on to gain my final achievement for this game. So any help on them is appreciated.

I did check the guide for any clues to finish them, but still with these two any other advice that can be give will be great.

Kris Caswell
06-27-2008, 09:40 PM
Well I finally just completed "Hulk the Cabbie"... which I don't understand because I just did way better then I did any other time that I tried it. But now that leaves "Waka-Waka" which is an evil achievement.

Nibbles
06-29-2008, 02:00 PM
With "Waka-Waka", I found that you start with two maces. One drops outside the circle during the countdown (whip around with the cam to spot it) while the other drops next to you. If you pick up the mace outside the circle, the timer doesn't begin until you hit your first target, as apposed to the mace next to you, which starts the timer as soon as you pick it up, gives you a few extra seconds.

I focused on doing them in groups of two, so as they pop up, you have time to get both, it certainly took a few shots though.

Didn't have much trouble with the Cabbie one. I forget the colour sequence, but I went for the best one, and if there was one of the next colour down as I went for the best one, I'd do that one.

Austiclees
06-29-2008, 02:28 PM
How do you replay missions after you've completed them? I've beat the game already, but I can't figure out how to restart mini games and the the other missions for not getting struck by lightning and causeing all the damage to brazil.

papoose
06-29-2008, 05:16 PM
How do you replay missions after you've completed them? I've beat the game already, but I can't figure out how to restart mini games and the the other missions for not getting struck by lightning and causeing all the damage to brazil.

just press right or left on the dpad at the map and you can select previous missions