PDA

View Full Version : Steal retarded....

Led
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Alright, I must be crap at baseball games. I have played 6 games and I can't get a steal. I have the sliders adjusted and I have the cheat on. I know how to steal, but get out everytime I try. It's probably just me, but if anyone has any tips I would be grateful.

Fonkey Monkey
08-17-2006, 08:12 PM
well no one ever helped me out till i actualy got it, so ill give you a hand. if you know how to steal and everything then good your just one step away.
put like a crappy backup player as there catcher, same with pitcher. and aslo tap the button when your running.let me knwo if you have any other troubles, you shouldnt though this helped me just fine.

Led
08-20-2006, 08:25 AM
I messed around with the player sliders and then it was a piece of cake. I think this is a much harder achievement than the wall climb. Thanks for the tips! :)

Jaucko
08-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Put your teams speed up then when you get someone on base hit b to become the runner then hit left on your D-pad to make sure your guy does not swing.become as soon as the pitcher winds up hit (RT) and then and keep hitting the button under him it should't even be close.

Bionicdeeb
08-30-2006, 01:56 PM
i would just lead off with LT and hold X and push up on the LS to steal. You can tell him to steal before the pitcher winds up. that way he'll get a good jump

russell1190
02-12-2007, 02:34 AM
i manually did the steal myself because sometimes you can leave early and get the steal easily

brsfan22
02-12-2007, 07:50 PM
I didn't even touch the sliders and got plenty of steals in a game. I just used the Red Sox, got on base with Coco (I don't know how to spell his name) Crisp, got a lead and took off. I stole third too so that I got two bases stolen in the same inning.

llA N T Oll
06-24-2007, 01:27 PM
yup, red sox (zup zup)