PDA

View Full Version : Game freezing after saving

silva
06-28-2008, 07:11 PM
(title) is anyone else experiencing this? I'll play for an hour or some then save then the screen just goes black and doesn't recover. I can use the guide button to go back to the dashboard but nothing else.

Gen Ed E Lee
07-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Happens to me all the time. 360 just can't handle all the units I guess... I beat the UEF campaign but instead of showing all the levels it just shows the first and the last 2 because it froze during a save and I had to turn it off. It then didn't recognize I'd been that far but still let me load a previous save on the level I was on.

dropoff
07-06-2008, 03:36 PM
I heard from online reviews and people that the game is plauged with lots of bugs and crashing issues. I am surprised this passed certification by ms.

saintmarc
07-09-2008, 01:36 AM
"after a save."? my question is, when doesn't the freezing and seizing happen? this game, in my opinion, is a good idea but is frustrating to play. sitrep of when freezing occurs for me: after a save (common), before or after a cut scene (uncommon), pausing and unpausing too much (rare).

i do like that 'supreme commander' is not your average console RTS and a different strategy altogether, but the speed and FPS issues kill that.

TotalAbyssDeath
03-13-2009, 01:20 AM
It crash's during saves for me as well, OR did wwhen I rented it, If you read some of the online forums and stuff the 360 version has or had huge bug problems slow downs , It was poorly ported to the 360 is all I can say.

The REAL LegacY
05-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Happens to me constantly..

Game is messed up.. should of kept in on PC where it was able to be handled...

Finished the story on hard yet said I only did it on normal probably from constant crashes through the campaign