PDA

View Full Version : How do you take an enemy to a drop zone?

Inyaface13
06-29-2008, 01:54 AM
I was wanting to know how do you take an enemy to a drop zone?

What controls do you use?

and
How many drop zones are they?

Thanks.

M85A21
06-29-2008, 02:41 AM
I think there are 7, they only happen at random times, you can't determine when it will happen.
You will get it by the end of the game though, as they happen at certain times on certain levels.

BulletsOfFury
07-13-2008, 01:57 AM
I think there are 7, they only happen at random times, you can't determine when it will happen.
You will get it by the end of the game though, as they happen at certain times on certain levels.

not true. i beat the game and did not get the drop dead achievement.i thought i did all the jumps but i do not know how to make it do that.

Method
07-16-2008, 02:24 AM
I posted it here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=79281) but I'll say again. I am 100% positive I saw all of the drop zone sequences on my first playthrough, but still didn't get the achievement. I think that you also have to watch a certain number of them too. I got it midway through my second playthrough for now real reason. So if you didn't get it on playthrough one, keep watching all of the cutscenes on your second playthrough and you should. If not, then you're just cursed :p.

Crimson Drifter
08-16-2008, 02:07 AM
:whsI can confirm that. I just got the achievement on level 2 of my second playthrough after watching a few more. and I was 100% certain i watched every one fully on my first playthrough. So yeah if you don't get it on your first it will come very soon on your second. Just make sure and watch the scenes in full.

CRNBRD
04-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Along with what method has already said. I played through the whole game and never got the polar bear drop zone scene. The second time around, same thing never got it but I got the achievement anyways. Its about the the number of scenes you get not whether you get them all.

gonzo 303
04-24-2009, 12:18 AM
i got it and didnt even finish the game yet!!!

SWAGGART
05-23-2009, 03:37 AM

Yeah it randomly happens when you are fighting an enemy you will most likely get this ach on your second run threw.:woop: