PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Play Through .. Need Some Answers...

LiamW92
06-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey i have just started my 2nd play-through for the other achievements.. and this is what i need to know..

1. I have clicked new game and my XP as gone down to 0 .. Is that right?
2. I finished the game with 30,000 xp and in the new game i have 20,000 why hasnt the achievement unlocked...
3. If i play through missions 1 - 5 then die on mission 5 and have to start mission 5 again does the time i spent on mission 5 before i die count towards the time achievement...

I Need Answers A.S.A.P TY

M85A21
06-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Hey i have just started my 2nd play-through for the other achievements.. and this is what i need to know..

1. I have clicked new game and my XP as gone down to 0 .. Is that right?
No you just continue....
2. I finished the game with 30,000 xp and in the new game i have 20,000 why hasnt the achievement unlocked...
As above...
3. If i play through missions 1 - 5 then die on mission 5 and have to start mission 5 again does the time i spent on mission 5 before i die count towards the time achievement...
Yes the time counts.
But I ran through this second playthrough in 45 minutes..

LiamW92
06-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Oh shit.. so this means when i finish this a second time.. i need to do it again :O

when i clicked continue it took me back to the 6th mission though .. ?

I have been playing for 1 hour and i have just arrived on the last level (due to unfortunate events in the fifth level where i died and had to turn my xbox off .. :()

boofarama
07-26-2008, 11:57 PM
ya you have to beat the game two more times and make sure you dont skip any of the credits since i skipped it and had to play the last boss again

Gorjira
08-04-2008, 09:29 PM
I skipped the credits and when I click "Continue game" it re-starts my game from level 1 with no weapons and no EXP :(

Help? Im not playing it through two more times.