Seriously i know there are a bunch of these threads but i think i would have to be the number 1 candidate for worse person to attempt NFITWR, i really blasted my way up to this point in less then a month and now its my 2 month plus delaying after that in this fucking corridor of DOOM

ive looked into guides and tips from those with 1000G but to no avail

this thread is dedicated to everyone who hates it and needs to blow off steam and just express how much pain they have endured in this level

Also to those who have 1000 in this game , i think ya'll are Indestructible Gods.

Lol. Well thanks for the comments but it really isn't THAT bad once you get good at it. Like all things it just takes practice. I don't know if you've seen what I said to do but what I did was run down the stairs and go prone. Use the M4 and take out as many guys as you can that run in. Now make your way cautiously to the end and once you get to the end I believe I just ran and made it to a checkpoint.

I agree it is a pain in the behind and I sure did blow off some steam when I was having problems. Don't worry you can do it man. Just don't give up.

Trust me, like most of the 1000/1000 on Call of Duty 4, we had to blow off a lot of steam about this level ... I ended up just mixing some other people's strategies with some I made up ... the first time I did this on 360 when I hit the checkpoint at the stairs I only had 7 minutes left (which isn't good) so I also had to worry about doing it as fast as I could ... by the way I do have 1000/1000 ... what I did was run in through the stairs and throw a flash down the middle of the corridor to blind the people ... then I would run to the right and kill that guy, wait for 2 or 3 people to come to me and kill them ... then I would move up and hide behind a box and just wait for people to come by and kill them also while throwing C4 over the boxes and getting some kills with those ... then I would cautiously aim my sights to the left of the box then I would move up and kill the guy that rushes you ... then after that when you are in the NEXT corridor of annoyitude I would just go prone and take out the people from the left and right and cautiously just lean around corners and just spray ... I would also use the grenade launcher a little bit to get some kills ... then if you make it to the big door that takes a long time to open and you get a checkpoint you are in luck because you just made it past the hardest parts of the level ... good luck with this one buddy hope I helped ya lol :)

You MUST run quickly down one of the side corridors when you get to the long corridor with loads of dudes there. Just lay at the bottom for about 40 seconds prone blasting every bitch that comes your way. There's a box right near the entrance, hide behind it and throw a flash into the corridoor to the left. Run in there shoot the guy but turn around quickly coz theres a guy in the right corridoor behind u aswell. Once you've killed him just run down the right hand side and blast the bitches until u get to the back, then take cover and pop the guys that come out of the doorway where you need to go. Then just run for it and you'll hit a check point.

But after this checkpoint it gets a bit harder, you gotta run through the rocket bays with 2 guys in each and as its such a narrow space its hard. I used my grenade launcher for that part. Then after you get past that its pretty simple.

Mile High Club is about 10x harder but 10x less annoying than NFITWR. Good luck with them both.

have to say I agree with dm master. I found this level quite easy on veteran. It is no where near as difficult as one shot one kill or even safe house. It can be quie frustrating at times, but just ignore the timer. 9 mins is more than enough time. I think I usually have around 1min 30 left once I have entered the codes at the end.

The best guide for this level is by next gen walkthroughs.

www.nextgenwalkthroughs.com

I find the whole game rather easy on vet now. I have completed it 1000 points on 4 accounts now, and the last time took me only 2 days playing for 3-4 hours at a time.....and Im kinda crap at these things....If I can do it, trust me, anyone can.

regards,