PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Pocrage
07-02-2008, 01:50 AM
I just decided to play this game again to try and get some more achievements in it when the strangest thing happened. It told me I needed to unlock the full game, when i already bought the game awhile back. I tried re-downloading it and clearing my cache but it still says that I need to unlock the full game.

Any ideas on how to go about solving this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Creech
07-02-2008, 03:18 AM
Make sure you are online when you are trying to play the game. If that isn't working, look through your download history and see if it is listed there, if so try downloading it from there rather than the market place. If that doesn't work, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and hope you get someone who a) speaks English and b) gives a damn.

If you call before 7am PT, you are more likely to get an American agent rather than one in India.

Pocrage
07-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Make sure you are online when you are trying to play the game. If that isn't working, look through your download history and see if it is listed there, if so try downloading it from there rather than the market place. If that doesn't work, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and hope you get someone who a) speaks English and b) gives a damn.

If you call before 7am PT, you are more likely to get an American agent rather than one in India.

I tried downloading it like that before, but nothing changed. I guess im gonna have to give them a call...thanks for the reply