PDA

View Full Version : Make Your Own Achievements.

Shelton
07-02-2008, 01:35 PM
Another iteration of Madden is nearly upon us and as usual there is another uninspired list of achievements. In this thread we will post our idea's as to what kind of achievements should be in Madden. My preference is creative achievements, not necessarily hard one's...Anyway I'll get the ball rolling;

Rush Hour(40GS)- Rush for an entire match and win. (Excludes fourth down plays)

Risky Business(15GS)- Complete 3 fourth down attempts in a game.

A History of Violence(30GS)- Injure 5 opposing players with the same player. (In franchise mode over multiple games)

Face/Off(5GS)- Commit 15 face-masking infringements. (Multiple games)

The Wrong Man(5GS)- Throw 10 interceptions. (Multiple games)

Desperado(5GS)- Throw 5 Hail Mary's in one game.

Mission Impossible(50GS)- Facing a 17 point (or more) deficit entering the final quarter, come back and win. (5 min quarters).

Yes, I like to use movie titles.

VA1N
07-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Laces Out! - Make x amount of field goals from beyond the 35

Bobtroid
07-04-2008, 07:57 AM
MVP- Win 30 games online. -100G

IMP4C7
07-04-2008, 02:18 PM
LT Style - 50 GS
Get 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD, 1 receiving TD and rush for 100 yds in one game with the same player.

Bobtroid
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
LT Style - 50 GS
Get 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD, 1 receiving TD and rush for 100 yds in one game with the same player.

(Against Oakland)

IMP4C7
07-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Face/Off(5GS)- Commit 15 face-masking infringements. (Multiple games)

I love this idea. 100 INTS / 25 FF / 500 TDs Dude that stuff would keep me playing this game forever. Probably won't ever happen but it would be tight.

Shelton
07-05-2008, 07:44 PM
LT Style - 50 GS
(Against Oakland)

LOL at this. I agree with you "IMP4C7" At least some achievements that add longevity would be nice. Online one's I thought would be a sure thing considering all the effort they are going to with the online league's.

It seems to me,(in a typical EA move) that they are trying to maximize sales by releasing a game with an easy achievement list. Its no secret that these games appeal to a wider array of people.(Achievement Junkies)

travissara1924
07-18-2008, 02:53 AM
Finding Nemo 1000G- Help the miami dolphins win more than 2 games in a season!

cichlid darknes
07-18-2008, 01:36 PM

hahaha. You joker. I love this!!!! :)

x561x Brad
07-18-2008, 09:43 PM

Fuck you bitch, whats your team the sorry ass Patriots?

xBigDaddyVx
08-17-2008, 02:07 AM
Is that Devin Hester?!?!? - 50G
Go coast to coast (in between the numbers and sidelines for both sides) on a Kick Return and take it to the house for a TD with someone other than Hester. (Min difficulty: Pro NO CO-OP)

...full of grace... - 40G
Complete 4 Hail Marys for +40 yards apiece.

Shouldn't of had that popcorn.... - 0G
Fumble the ball +5 times and lose within 7 points of your opponent

Where's the D?!?!?! - 30G
Win a game with a combined score of +120 points
(thats your score + the other teams score = +120)

Who needs you anyways? - 45G
As Green Bay, hold the Jets to under 100 Passing yards. (Min difficulty: Pro NO CO-OP)

dethklok
08-17-2008, 02:13 AM
here are mine

1) win 10 superbowls back to back
2) 800 yards passing
3) have a losing season
4) in a season never win a game
5) trade your best player for a draft pick
6) trade your best player for a worse player (trade a 90+ player for a 70 or less player)
7) punt on 4th down and cause a fumble and recover
8) successfully convert a 4th down to a 1st down.
9) successfully execute a fake field goal pass
10) successfully execute a fake punt pass
11) complete 60 years of franchise (since this madden didnt have a achievement like that this year lol, got to love those achievements lol)
12) complain about your QB just like T.O

Fuck you bitch, whats your team the sorry ass Patriots?
and your point? so what! they are heavy favs. And lets face it, who likes loosing?!?!?! if i was a dolphin fan i would root for a WINNING team. LOL the fact your taking this way to personal is funny as all hell. Thanks, I need a good laugh. I am Eagles fan but you dont see me getting all bent out of shape when someone disses the Eagles.

xBigDaddyVx
08-17-2008, 02:26 AM
12) complain about your QB just like T.O.
and then cry cuz its not fair lol

dethklok
08-17-2008, 02:32 AM
and then cry cuz its not fair lol and tell the coach to go screw himself lol

hansen578
08-17-2008, 05:32 AM
This is just right-play a whole franchise season playing under my skill (50G)

What team do you want me to be now?-Win with every team in franchise or online (50G)

or how bout just win the super bowl in franchise these are pretty stupid that u can do 3/4th of them in 1 game...

NJDevsBud8
08-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Madden season - Play a complete season online (50G)
Madden Champion - Win the Super Bowl online (100G)

SaCkaveli20
08-17-2008, 04:47 PM
No Favorites (50GS) - Win atleast 1 game online with every NFL team.

laundryman
08-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Quick turnaround - Go undefeated with the Dolphins in Franchise.

ARNETT 4
08-17-2008, 08:50 PM
How'd you do it?!- While playing a franchise as the Jets, prevent Brett Favre from dying of old age. 5 GS

You got a great Deal!- While playing a franchise with the Jets, trade Brett Favre to the Minnesota Vikings for their kicker. 5 GS

Media Whore No More- Immediately after completing the previous two achievements, delete Brett Favre off of your entire league roster. 990 GS

TruffleShuffle
08-17-2008, 09:07 PM
and then cry cuz its not fair lol

Have this picture as the achievement picture.

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/terrell_owens_crying.jpg

iincrdblhlk
08-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Quick turnaround - Go undefeated with the Dolphins in Franchise.

what a good one

Madden season - Play a complete season online (50G)
Madden Champion - Win the Super Bowl online (100G)

nice, good ones to bad you dont play a real sason online :/

complete all madden moments

NEVADA FINFAN
08-18-2008, 06:31 AM
If u dont get the references u need a higher football IQ!
20 achieves each worth 50 points.
Here's my list
(1) SUPER BOWL HURL (50g): Play in the Superbowl w/ the Eagles & lose the game on your last drive w/ McNabb as ur QB.
(2) CHAMPAGNE TOAST (50g): Go undeafted through the regular season only to lose in the Superbowl.
(3) 1972 REDO (50G): Go undeafted through the regular season & win the Superbowl.
(4) WHO LET THE DOGS OUT (50g): Create a left handed QB named Michael Vick.
(5) AK 47 & THE BULLET PROOF VEST (50g): Create a RB named Maurice Clarett.
(6) BUSH OVER YOUNG (50g): Draft a RB over a QB who has as many career rushing TDs & a better YPC average than ur RB.
(7) THE FALLEN LEAF, RYAN THAT IS (50g): Draft a QB, w/ the second pick in the 1st round, that is not on an NFL roster by his 4th season.
(8) REAL PERFECTIONS FULLHOUSE (50g): Have 2 seperate RBs rush 4 @ least 1,000 yards & a 3rd RB have @ least 1,000 receiving yards while going undeafted in a season.
(9) HERE & BACK AGAIN (50g): Move the Oakland Raiders to L.A. & then back to Oakland.
(10) I LOVE LA (50g): Move any team to LA (excluding the Raiders or Rams)
(11) PHINTASTIC (50g): Play as the Dolphins and win @ least 2 games.
(12) THE REVOLVING DOOR (50g): Hire a head coach who has just been fired by another team.
(13) THE ROONEY RULE (50g): Hire a black head coach.
(14) THE NEXT JOE THEISMAN (50g): Have ur starting QB go down w/ a career ending leg injury.
(15) THE NEXT JOE MONTANA (50g): Trade 4 Tom Brady & never reach the Superbowl 4 the remainder of his career.
(16) THE NEXT DAN MARINO (50g): Have a 2nd year QB throw 4 @ least 5,084 yds & 48 TDs w/ no more than 17 INTs in a single season.
(17) THE NEXT JERRY RICE (50g): Score @ least 22 receiving TDs in 12 games w/ a WR.
(18) BEING JIMMY JOHNSON (50g): Draft 10+ Hall of Famers in 4 years or less.
(19) RUN RICKY RUN OR DONT & BURN HIPPIE LETTUCE (50g): Have ur starting RB retire 1 year removed from a rushing title.
(20) BELLI-CHEAT & THE DIRTY PATS (50g):Lose a MP Ranked Match vs the Patriots because of Standby.

Hope u get a laugh out of this it was fun putting it together.

NEVADA FINFAN
08-18-2008, 06:35 AM
Thanks, I need a good laugh. I am Eagles fan but you dont see me getting all bent out of shape when someone disses the Eagles.[/quote] by dethklok

(dethklok) Look above @ my post. #1 on the list is just 4 u! lol

ARNETT 4
08-18-2008, 11:52 AM
Thanks, I need a good laugh. I am Eagles fan but you dont see me getting all bent out of shape when someone disses the Eagles. by dethklok

(dethklok) Look above @ my post. #1 on the list is just 4 u! lol[/quote]

lmao haha

hansen578
08-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks, I need a good laugh. I am Eagles fan but you dont see me getting all bent out of shape when someone disses the Eagles. by dethklok

(dethklok) Look above @ my post. #1 on the list is just 4 u! lol[/quote]

im a bears fan but at least the eagles got to the super bowl theyre a pretty good team and the dolphins... well u cant trash talk for at least 3 or 4 more years :p

newman33
08-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Do it like Elway (50g) drive 90+ yards with less than 2 mins to win in the 4th Q

now your thinking 100g - max out your madden IQ

NEVADA FINFAN
08-19-2008, 04:16 AM
by dethklok

(dethklok) Look above @ my post. #1 on the list is just 4 u! lol

im a bears fan but at least the eagles got to the super bowl theyre a pretty good team and the dolphins... well u cant trash talk for at least 3 or 4 more years :p[/quote]

In case u didnt notice Im an equal opportunity offender! I made fun of the Phins w/ the PHINTASTIC achievement & never made reference 2 my teams superiority or the Eagles inferioirty. So I dont know why u would say I was trash talking. I thought of something funny & true. Everything on that list is absolute fact. Talking trash would imply i thought my Phins could @ least beat a high school team. C that is the oppisite of trash talking. Next time know the full context of what was said b4 u jump 2 conclusions:boxer

Bloody_Hitman666
08-20-2008, 02:13 AM
Perfection(50): go 16-0 winning the superbowl in franchise

Veteran Superstar(75): play 10 seasons with a superstar

MnM
08-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Bottoms up! -- go from last in your division (not league) to first.
Thinking on your feet. -- INT a ball on the opponents final drive and down it, rather than attempt to run it back.
That's. Not. Possible. -- Throw a pass that is deflected by the intended receiver, and another receiver catches it for a TD. [McNabb pass to Westbrook a few yrs back]
Sorry, you can't break it. -- Return a missed FG 109yrds for a TD.
Mirror Season. -- Lose only 1 game with the Dolphins.
Broken mirror season. -- Win only 1 game with the Patriots.
Watching with his third eye. -- Use all 3 challenges and overturn the original decision.
En Genius! -- Get a safety in the final 2 mins of a game while already behind, only to come back and win.
Your SURE he's a RB?!? -- Have your RB win the receiving title (most receptions in a season).
Ignoring the scouts. -- Draft a WR in the 7th round and have him win the receiving title.
One and only chance. -- Create a new team, on their first kickoff return, return it for a TD.
Hasn't this been done before? -- Enter the playoffs ranked 6th seed and beat the #1 seed in the super bowl.
Silence Madden. -- Run a QB sneak 99 yards for a TD against a 90+ rated defense.
Old, dead weight. -- Win the Super bowl with Green Bay.
If I knew then, what I know now. -- Injure Aaron Rogers with a career ending injury.
Getting over the hump. -- Make it to the Super Bowl with the Jets.
Now THAT'S 'shutdown'. -- Keep Randy Moss from getting a single catch in a game, only playing Man-to-Man.
Not even God can sink this ship. -- Shut out Tom Brady from completing a single pass in a game.

(just for fun)
NARC! -- Catch the Patriots recording your play calling.
Just that good. -- Win the next meeting against the Patriots after getting 'NARC!'

Dang it, this was fun! :) Too bad I'm stopping, I think I could go on alllll day!

MnM
08-22-2008, 12:42 PM
thought of another :P
Nice guys DO finish last. -- Commit no 'personal fouls' during a season, and finish last in your division, but not the league.

You kiss your mother with that mouth?!? -- Commit 15 'personal fouls' in one game, and win.

GrandChamp129
08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Master Of The Moment-- Complete all Madden Moments.

coolboy12021
08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Dont be the Pats!- Use a team other than the Patriots, go undefeated in a franchise season, make the superbowl go into overtime, and win.

StcGk2008
09-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Catch 22 (50 G) -Create a running back in Superstar Mode and break Emmitt Smith's career Rushing Record
Dan the Man (50 G)-Have a QB throw for 40,000 passing yards and never win a super bowl in Superstar Mode
Da' Boot (25 G)- Win the game on a Field Goal of 53 yards or more
Catch Me if You Can (50 G) - Average 20 + yards rushing for one player over the course of a game
Didn't Think You Could (50 G)- Average 15 + yards rushing for one player over the course of a season
Hot Doggin' It (25 G)- Get tackled while celebrating before making it to the goalline
Shove it Collinsworth (250 G) - Mute the color commentator's audio in the menu
Get your head in the game (25 G)- Guility of 5 or more penalties in one quarter
You wish you were Cam Cameron (25 G)- Get beat by a winless team with 10+ loses
QB by Committee (50 G) - Start three different QBs over the course of the season and have each one win at least 2 starts
Own the D (50)- Score 63 points
Own the O (50)- Shut out the Offense

dorkzilla123
09-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Look who's laughing now?- Create a QB in superstar mode, become the backup, have the starting QB get injured, your QB enter the game and do amazing, create a QB controversy, eventually get traded and get a Super Bowl ring with that new team.- 100G

From downtown!- Break Jason Elam's record of a 61 yard field goal. 62G

Un, Deux, Trois...?- Legally change your player's name to numbers in a foreign language during the course the his superstar career. 85G

Complete 180- Start a season 0-6, make the playoffs and win the Super Bowl (Patriots excluded) 106G

Where's The D?- Start on the 1 yard line and get a TD in one play. 99G

hehe

Bobtroid
09-26-2008, 07:57 AM
Playoffs?!?!? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?!?! - Start the season 0-6 and make the playoffs. -50G

shoeless_productions
09-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Havent seen that before - Throw a ball directly at a linebackers head and knock them out (Ball still stuck in face mask) 20G

dorkzilla123
09-28-2008, 03:42 AM
Playoffs?!?!? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?!?! - Start the season 0-6 and make the playoffs. -50G

It is very possible, I have done it during Pro difficulty.

gcblibus
10-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Stick It To Vick- Prosecute Michael Vick and win the case. 100G