PDA

View Full Version : Sprite Race Accident

Method
07-02-2008, 04:15 PM
I didn't see this posted anywhere and I didn't want anyone else to freak out if it happens to them too. I did this completely by accident, but it happens on the sprite race right outside the front door. If you have an extra slot open for a sprite make sure after she challenges you to a race that you don't accidently catch her in your net. If you do, the race will still happen, but you won't get a reward from her for winning. This made me think I wouldn't get 40 faerie fruit.

On the other hand this made the race really easy to win. I'm not sure how much faerie fruit she gives you, but I still was able to get the achievement for 40. So if you're having trouble with the race do this, and if you do it on accident, no worries you'll still be able to 1000 on that playthrough. Hope this helps.

boofarama
07-04-2008, 07:21 AM
two of my achievements are glitched the one for catching five of those weird yellow sprites and for those stray sod any suggestions

Method
07-05-2008, 02:46 PM
I just made this thread. Look in the Tips section about the save feature. If you're truly glitched then I don't know what to say other than sorry :(

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=80155