PDA

View Full Version : How Dare You Kiss Me Help

SMDoles
07-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey, I'm having trouble getting this one, I'm not exactly sure what to do, I know to whip kiss the girls you're supposed to just stand in front of them and press B, but I can't get this to work. I tried for like an hour last night and had no luck at all. I've tried it in all the different modes and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SuperHiro24
07-02-2008, 09:09 PM
I found the best way to do this was by using a second controller to get the other character to stand where you want first then stand a whips distance away and try it. It's trickier than it should be but you should get it pretty soon that way.

IceKingz
07-02-2008, 09:22 PM
I got all of the girls to kiss me on accident when whipping objects but I found that you don't want the girl to be placed where the end of your whip is but instead around 50-75% of the whip length. In my opinion it's all luck as that's how I got it and got it without trouble but still you may wanna try that.

AngrySalad
07-03-2008, 12:02 AM
I also found that if you try to do it in story mode, don't try to do it in the first board where you meet the woman. Wait until the 2nd board. No matter how many times I tried, I could never get it to happen when I first met the woman. Next board; first try.

Geeluc
07-03-2008, 07:28 AM
This one is a pickle. You have to be stood far away enough so it's the end of the whip that grabs them. It does take a bit of practice.

And, not sure if it's been mentioned, but it's all 3 girls you have to kiss. I thought it was just the one three times at first...silly me.