PDA

View Full Version : Official Cover Art

Magnum Pancake
07-04-2008, 12:14 AM
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/886/886062/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-20080703104227960.jpg

Source: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/886/886181p1.html

Angelous
07-08-2008, 07:42 AM
just surprised theres no John Cena on the cover.
But its a good cover probly the best cover for a wrestling game in some time.

Bishop24
07-21-2008, 01:03 AM
DX is still alive. lol Good cover choice. Can't wait for this game. Should be a great game.

Glanerd
07-30-2008, 11:43 AM
Is this a hint that HBK might become champ on RAW?

Bishop24
07-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Is this a hint that HBK might become champ on RAW?

Highly doubt that since his eye is still "messed" up.

Heroine923
08-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Well the reason why DX are on the Cover is,because the game is about Tag Teams

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
08-10-2008, 04:54 AM
Well the reason why DX are on the Cover is,because the game is about Tag Teams

True but I think if they were spefically going for the team feature on the cover, they would have put the Hardyz

Heroine923
08-10-2008, 06:37 PM
True but I think if they were spefically going for the team feature on the cover, they would have put the Hardyz

Or they could of put several Tag Teams on the Cover.

kentarulez
08-10-2008, 06:52 PM
OK, DX was the greatest stable (in the 90's) and tag team in WWE history, that is why they are on the cover, nothing about HBK winning the title!

martdude16
08-28-2008, 10:45 AM
The cover looks awesome.

brak4222
09-06-2008, 07:35 AM
It's another way for Triple H to get his mug on yet another game cover....

afunk117
10-14-2008, 05:57 AM
the art looks good. but the Hardys would have been better. or that they have a Y with each brands champion.

have smackdown vs raw 2009 in the middle then on each part of the y put smackdown on left with Triple H and wwe championship. chris Jericho and world heavyweight on right than matt hardy with ecw at top and put the brand names on there respective sides. and make the deadline No Mercy

davie mac
10-14-2008, 01:25 PM
the art looks good. but the Hardys would have been better. or that they have a Y with each brands champion.

have smackdown vs raw 2009 in the middle then on each part of the y put smackdown on left with Triple H and wwe championship. chris Jericho and world heavyweight on right than matt hardy with ecw at top and put the brand names on there respective sides. and make the deadline No Mercy

Interesting design but now as No Mercy has passed the cover would be dated before it was even released. You never put something that could be "dated" on the cover, you stick to specifics. A couple of wrestlers on the cover is always decent in my opinion as long as they are still with the company then your pretty much safe.

I like the cover and the effects applied to the picture. Its not too in your face and yet draws your eye to it. The cover art team done well on this one.

Kyanite
10-15-2008, 05:26 AM
It's another way for Triple H to get his mug on yet another game cover.

That's exactly what it is. What was the last WWE game H wasn't on the cover of? He's probably pissed that he wasn't on the cover of TNA Impact.

davie mac
10-15-2008, 07:28 AM
That's exactly what it is. What was the last WWE game H wasn't on the cover of? He's probably pissed that he wasn't on the cover of TNA Impact.

I don't see why most people seem to hate Triple H because he is on everything WWE these days. Yeah fair enough it does get a bit tedious at times but he is just the same as Flair & Hogan in the 80s then Austin & The Rock in the 90s. He sells merchandise so of course they will milk it for all its worth, that and he's married to the boss's daughter which sweetens the deal for him.

Everyone was the same about Cena then as soon as Cena started enjoying the "X-Pac heat" then everyone was all for him.

In 10 years it will be someone for everyone to complain about so just enjoy the ride as there will ALWAYS be someone for everyone to hate for no real reason.

xJMx Joker
10-19-2008, 01:27 AM

LOL. A thought had was that the reason why he's on the front of it this year with HBK was becasue DX reached a new audience of "youngsters" or something when they came back, so this could've been a smart move to promote the new game. And everyone knows Trips will never ever leave WWE. :( He's been there since i can remember. Ahhh well. I play as him in the games, but dont really like him when i watch it. Don't hate him, just got bored of him after 8-9 years of watching it.