PDA

View Full Version : Boosting anyone?

Tubby 94
07-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Im looking for someone to bosst the online wins as i can't even win most of them ive done 7th and 1st seed so if anyone can help i would greatly appreciate it and also i will return the favour my gamer tag is Tubby94

stephenmilne27
07-06-2008, 08:04 PM
dont think that you can boost an online cup match as it is ranked, not 100% sure but im pretty positive, just keep trying it will work!

Bishop24
07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
You can't boost online cup! And if you wanna trade online achievements, please post in the achievement trading thread:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61913

Tubby 94
07-10-2008, 02:33 AM
yes you can boost ive just done it with one of my freinds search the bottom right at the exact same time we paired up every time witch means i have all online acheivements if you like you can lock this thread now

Token Blackshi
07-22-2008, 08:57 AM
yes you can boost ive just done it with one of my freinds search the bottom right at the exact same time we paired up every time witch means i have all online acheivements if you like you can lock this thread now

Can anyone else confirm this to work at a high success rate? And what happens with the winner...is he forced to play the next round match against a random or can the two of us just choose the bottom right matchup again and re-select new team?

Thanks

Pyrix
07-22-2008, 09:33 PM
I have heard of that working, but as you said, the winner would first have to lose their next game before choosing bottom right again, but I suppose it works if you quit after 15mins, so it is only a 2 min gap between each game.

Tubby 94
08-10-2008, 04:46 AM
I have heard of that working, but as you said, the winner would first have to lose their next game before choosing bottom right again, but I suppose it works if you quit after 15mins, so it is only a 2 min gap between each game. yeah exatly the winner is forces to play the next game but as you said at the 15 minute mark you are allowed to quit and get kicked out of the tournament but be warned THIS IS VERY TIME CONSUMING for both myself and uncatchablex took merely 5 hours

arun
08-10-2008, 08:48 PM
I am looking to trade achievement for San Marino and Albania (7th and 5th seed teams) respectively. If you want to trade these two, please msg me.

My gamer tag is Bhakta Chand

nufftings
08-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Hey i don;t know how to start a new thread
But i am hoping some people can help me get the achievement in smackdown vs raw 2008 where you defend your created belt 5 times in 24 hours anyways if i messed up this thread sorry but can someone also tell me how to start a new one if you want to help me in smackdown my gamertag is
nufftings
and if anyine needs help in any games i have i will gladly help out
o.k. thanks