PDA

View Full Version : Unreal Tournament 3?

Evo Kazz
07-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow I didnt even know this was out till I saw it in town today, I was a huge fan of UT, UT2003 and UT2004, so what is there to expect from this one?

Does it have bots like the others? whats mission mode like? worth buying?

Also the achievements looks tricky, are they?

pined5551
07-04-2008, 10:21 PM
yes they are tough, missions are exactly the same as multiplayer just with a twist of plot (which is pretty lame and the ending sucks), bots exist in instant action mode, not evolved much form the last games in terms of game modes and some would argue its very repetative, as would i. However my argument against this is the fact that the gameplay is SOOO FUCKING INCREDIBLE THAT WHO CARES!!!! There is some lag in multiplayer and ranked matchmaking is a bit crapy, alomost as if they forgot to program it and did it last minute (id say its is in the same leage as gta4 in terms of matchmaking, in that there is none, lol). Multiplayer is alos a bit dormant at the moment as its only released in the uk till next week so once the americans come online im sure it'll sort itself out.

FINAL VERDICT = *****

LeMansFahrer
07-05-2008, 09:01 AM
I think buying it is only a good idea if you like playing online. This is the first Unreal Tournament that I have played, but I like it, great game with alot of fun.