PDA

View Full Version : Adjaceny bonuses

Gen Ed E Lee
07-04-2008, 07:16 PM
Well this forum seems a little dead but I'll try my luck anyways. I was wondering what the best building strategy was when putting up buildings. I know you can boost your power output and mass output by surrounding them with storage. So far I know that surrounding a mass extractor will give you roughly 50% back. I don't know if this is for all levels I just know that T1 is 2 without and 3 with(maybe) and that T2 is 6 without and 9 with. Also I know that surrounding a T1 power will boost it from 20 to 30 (50%) and surrounding a T2 will boost it from 500 to 750. I haven't tried this on T3 mass and power but I expect the same results. Also the fabricators work like this also just don't put storage around a T1 fabricator because I can't notice any difference[1 before and 1 after :( ]. Any other observations for other buildings? By the way I like making a box of T2/T3 power and surrounding them with storage so that I use 36 storage instead of 48. I can then build off this if I need more.

L0rd Tuck3r
07-08-2008, 04:13 PM
I build my initial factories adjacent to 1 or 2 mass extractors and finish surrounding them with power generators. This give the factories nice adjacency bonuses in the beginning.