PDA

View Full Version : Fighting?

Slim Pizza Boy
07-05-2008, 01:08 AM
Ok so how in the hell does it work. I can play for atleast an hour and still get my ass handed to me. Not even close to kick there ass. How in the hell is it done? Is there a secret strategy somewhere or do I just suck at fighting games?

J eVeRy DaY 514
07-06-2008, 06:26 PM
pick a tall guy or create a 7'6 tall guy. if you're on hard, the only thing you can pretty much do to win is keep your distance and time their missed grabs, block their combo, and then grab them, (up on the RS) and throw them into an environmental explosion.

i wouldn't recommend trying to combo against the CPU on hard. i don't know if i'm not just that skilled at the game, but i consider myself to be decent with fighters, and i could not win a single match trying to combo. it wasn't until i starting strategically grabbing the CPU that i started to breeze through the game on hard.

and if you're on easy, then they really don't block you can just easily keep your distance and lay down a lot of powerful blows by rotating the RS.

Slim Pizza Boy
07-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the tips!!! Just yesterday I seen one of you post and your little sig bar with 9 sumthing in Drf jam. I was like WOW!!! he must be bad ass!! I am starting to get the hang of it. Your right don't combo just try to knock the crap out of them and throw them into the flames!!

EOU Findub
07-08-2008, 06:26 AM
I think it is pretty much a consensus that they screwed the pooch on creating a new fighting system. While I think that throwing people into elevators and out the the windows is cool in its own way, the other Def Jams were easy to pick up and to master the grappling/striking system. I played the first match on Hard and BARELY won. This is not going to be fun....probably worth a controller or two that I am going to break doing this.