PDA

View Full Version : 250 Officers driving me crazy - please help

DELTA FOX
08-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Ive been using recruit and I have 245 officers. I must have pressed recruit literally hundreds of times now and every time it comes up with 5 officers that I have. I must have pressed hire wide 100 times aswell but every time it comes up with, unfortunatley, thre is no officers. If I knew the names of the last 5, I could make a new area with them in a new scenario but I don't.

Is there any way to find out the names of the officers you are missing. Is there any possibility that they are in the final area that I havent taken over? If they are how do I get them.

Any help with any of this atall would be appreciated but please dont just say hire the ones without GET next to them, I wouldnt have 245 if I didnt know that.

Mr Arrow
08-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Hire the one's without GET.......oh, sorry. lol

I had to search the Hire/Recruit screens for quite a while. I think it took about 3 days; not constant playing, but probably about 5+ hours tops! Good times.......

Muta32
08-20-2006, 02:58 AM
Another Tip is:

Develope and create 9 of each item. Then do hire wide so you can try to get officers in the last area to join you.

Also you can restation your officers and move them back from the areas next to the last enemy territory and provoke them, then skip battle. After that you can try to capture the last area they had and take the remaining officers.

Or finally if you think they are in the last area. Do enough trade so that you can afford ALL of the officers. Buy Capture and Extend Time. Save. Invade and capture all officers. At the end hire all of them. Save in a different slot. Look for 360 "Achievement Unlocked" message.

DELTA FOX
08-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the help, especially about the "achievement unlocked".

Can I just keep using recruit; I dont really want to go through the whole making items thing as I have 247 now without doing it.

If I knew the officers names I could make a new area with them though right? But I am sure now that they are in the las area?

Did you guys find that some officers were in the last area?

Thanks

Muta32
08-20-2006, 03:26 PM
Yes.

The 9 of each items only help if you are doing hire, but I invaded the last area with several hundred thousand gold along with "Capture" and "Extend Time"

Capture - To make sure you get 1 officer

Extend Time - To make sure you have enough time to kill each officer as many times as required in order to take him/her captive.

Then I just hired all

DELTA FOX
08-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Would wouldnt any refuse? But then i guess you would at least know who you need...

Im gonna try this, il post back in a minute saying if it worked, thanks for the help Muta.

DELTA FOX
08-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Got it! Once there is no more officers you can get with recruit let the last area take one of your areas and then take it back. By doing this, you should get the officers that were in the last area. I had to do this twice but it seems alot simpler than the whole making objects thing.

Crabbo
03-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Wang Kung was my last guy and he was hard to get. But worth it!